Black Knight Construction, Inc.

B 18 Reviews

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since February 2012

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

PO Box 5615

Suffolk, VA 23435

General home improvement and maintenance service. Provides miscellaneous repairs for both commercial and residential customers...

handyman (14)general contracting (5)plumbing (3)interior painting (2)roofing (2)home remodeling (2)electrical (2)door (1)home remodeling (1)signage (1)woodworking (1)garage building (1)

12/25/2020

Black Knight did a fabulous job on my kitchen! I had a wine rack installation that required some reconstruction to the outside of my home. They also did my backsplash, and cabinets. Very professional, polite, and explained every step of the process. Definitely will rehire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wine closet

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2020

12/18/2020

It was fantastic. He called and came the next day. Timely . He did the job the job really quickly. He was quick , clean and wore a mask.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
the hinges to the undermounted sink in my kitchen are bent. i need them to either be straightened out or replaced along with sealant applied.

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

12/04/2020

Great showed up on time . Good work and a fair price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite repairs and drywall

CATEGORY contractors,picture framing,plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

07/13/2020

Brad came out on time as scheduled and did an amazing job! I highly recommended his services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general repairs

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

12/12/2018

They did OUTSTANDING WORK! attention to detail, and meticulous. The price quote beat others by nearly half -- and owner will not complete work until you are 100% satisfied. I wouldn't use any other painter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire interior house painted

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

10/12/2018

I wish I could have something positive to say about the work performed but after three no-shows by the various members of Black Knight Construction, I don't have anything positive to say. I wish I could comment on the craftsmanship of supposed experts of the company but I could never make it past the administrative staff whom seem to be incompetent or lack communication between themselves and the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Misc. jobs around the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

normally we don't worried about a single customers perceptions whether they be positive or negative. However, to give us a negative rating after making multiple demands and changing times for meetings, as well as giving unreasonable time windows is a little unfair. Not to mention that you were quite rude to our office staff on occasions we were able to actually contact you to attempt to set up you...

07/31/2018

During our Move I contacted the company to see if they could fit in the last minute moved object into there schedule. To my surprise not only where they able to move it within the week, they were able to connect it to within the same week. Secondly, my sign guy never got back to me about lighting up my sign. We have tried to contact him on several occasions and made several appointments to have it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved business sign

CATEGORY contractors,electrician,handyman service,lighting,signs

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

Photo for Black Knight Construction, Inc. - PO Box 5615, Suffolk, VA - 37282516

07/13/2018

this business does not have a current business license. it expired in 2003.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wall work, fixture replacement

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,electrician,ceiling fans,doors

D

09/08/2017

Flooring was laid but not in a timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laid flooring which was pretty good however never returned to change counter tops. Never returned entry remote

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

08/06/2017

It didn't go, they never provided as estimate or showed back up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brad came out to my house to provide an estimate for a long list of work that I need completed. Some of the things are more urgent than others, and overall cost determines what could and couldn't be done right away. I was told I'd receive the estimate in a day or so via email. After two days, I sent a text regarding the estimate and was told his email wasn't working, he'd try and get it sent out again. After a few more days, I was told the estimate would be hand delivered to my house. A follow up text to confirm was never returned by him. I need some of the work done ASAP but I'm not going to chase someone down and force money into their pocket. If you don't want the work, say so and I can look for someone that does.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2017

General Maintenance and Repair of all household and business fixtures and building components

Air conditioning, lead and asbestos abatement

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal