E & E Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since October 2010

B Rated | 33 Reviews

We have 25 employees. We give pricing up on service calls.All major credit cards are accepted. We offer financing on replacment hvac system. Additional contact name - Buddy Rorrer. Additional DBA - Rorrer Enterprises Inc. Additional email - buddy.rorrer@eandeplumbing.com....

Central Virginia Electrical Services

With years of experience serving the area, we are your solution for all your electrical needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our 5 star reviews from happy customers! Call us today so we can discuss your needs and make a plan that fits your budget. Satisfaction guaranteed!

06/06/2017

Very well. Arrived for problem assessment followed by team to make repair. Repair was done in less than an hour. Price was fair and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did repair of city water line coming into house.

01/08/2017

If you don't buy 300+ dollar service they won't help you,low down no good company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hook three wires up, charged 130 dollars, furnace quit in three days, called back, and they said because I would not buy 300+ dollar service, they would not come back out to check, said that there was nothing they could do for me.

04/28/2015

They did good work and I had no problem with it. They were here probably for about 3 hours but they got the job done. I would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing

12/23/2014

We have an annual preventive maintenance agreement with E&E and have been very pleased with their service.   Their service people have always been courteous and  the most recent serviceman, who did the spring and fall preventive  maintenance did an excellent job of cleaning the equipment.  We are very pleased with his service and will renew the preventive maintenance contract when it is up for ren...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 Spring/Fall cleaning/maintenance of heating  and cooling system.

12/23/2014

Very well.  The work is pricey, and I have used other plumbers and electricians, but E&E are by far the most responsive.  I work long and crazy hours, and they have been the most willing to work around my schedule.  Excellent quality work, and I trust them in my home when I'm not there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced bulb in floodlight, but has done all of plumbing work for the last 3 years.  Also replaced my boiler and water heaters, as well as other jobs over the years.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

Installation and repair of plumbing, drain and sewer cleaning, heating, air conditioning, electrical, water leak, sewer line replacement & bathroom remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express