WaterStone Kitchen and Bath

A 37 Reviews

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since February 2011

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

100 Glenn Drive A3

Sterling, VA 20164

WaterStone Kitchen and Bath specializes in turn key kitchen and bath remodeling. We have been proudly serving the Northern Virginia area since 2005. We provide a one stop shop from preliminary consulting, through design conception and finally to project completion. One of our specialized designers will combine your vision with years of design experience to create a unique space that exceeds your highest expectations. We offer an extensive line of kitchen and bath products that allow us to meet your design needs on any budget. We operate as an in home service provider only. We don't have a show room, so we can pass our low overhead savings on to our clients. If you are interested in remodeling your kitchen or bath, please contact us for a free in home consultation....

home remodeling (35)home remodeling (19)interior painting (18)marble and granite (17)plumber (17)electrician (17)drywall repair (15)tile installation (15)interior design (14)cabinet making (14)lighting installation (13)flooring (12)

06/18/2020

Superb design and workmanship! End result far exceeded our very demanding expectations! Jeff Thompson (owner) flawlessly planned, organized, and completed this project during the pandemic shutdown, when materials were hard to get. WaterStone is a pleasure to work with and their craftsmen are top-notch. They've earned my highest possible recommendation! I'll never go elsewhere for home remodeling,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement bath remodel & upgrade

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring,interior designers,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Photo for WaterStone Kitchen and Bath - 100 Glenn Drive, Sterling, VA - 38652409

06/12/2020

Jeff and his team are top notch! Professional experience from start to finish. Communication was great and the job was completed on schedule. The finished product exceeded our expectations. Now that the kitchen is complete, it’s time to get started on the bathroom remodel!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

Photo for WaterStone Kitchen and Bath - 100 Glenn Drive, Sterling, VA - 38637032

04/06/2020

We were pleased with our project from start through completion. The owner and the manager were highly attentive to details throughout the process; the on-site crew were not only solid and careful, but also creative in finding solutions to odd issues that came up. The owner was always available by phone to provide guidance through the processes of selecting tile, cabinetry, fixtures, windows, floor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel: demolition through complete rebuild; bookcase/cabinetry replacement in family room and bedroom.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

01/17/2020

It was a pleasure to work with WaterStone Kitchen and Bath on our 2 upstairs bathroom remodels. The entire process was professional with good communication from Jeff and his team. They worked hard to meet the project timeline. Jake, the Project Manager was on site every day and patient with us tying up loose ends in an effort to make sure everything was completed to our satisfaction. We are very p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovated 2 upstairs bathrooms

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

01/17/2020

Jeff Thompson was a life saver for us. Our designer introduced us to him when we were searching for help after having another contractor completely ruin our kitchen, living and dining remodel project and losing a lots of money. Jeff came in to inspect the work, gather our requirements and then laid out a plan within our budget to fix the mess left behind by the other contractor and complete the jo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeled with new cabinets and countertops, flooring and paint; living and dining room slight remodel, new flooring, paint and crown molding added; stairs redone (sanded/painted).

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,interior designers,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

10/25/2019

I am 70 years old, and a homeowner of many years, and have contracted with numerous home improvement companies during that time. I was extremely fortunate to learn of Walter Stone Kitchen and Bath, and their representative, who came very highly recommended, from my interior designer. From start to completion I can state that I have never dealt with a more professional home improvement company. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-routing and repairing of SIGNIFICANT plumbing issues. Built-in and Installed cabinetry, shelving, & lighting. Installed several new outlets and wall switches. Re-routed TV cable and electrical wiring.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,drywall,electrician,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

Photo for WaterStone Kitchen and Bath - 100 Glenn Drive, Sterling, VA - 38195194

09/26/2019

I so A-type I should come with a Cape to announce this as my super power. I had not one trust issue with his crew in my home. Jeff was amazing and I cannot express how patient I know he and his crew were with me. I notice all the tiny things. Often before I see the big picture. Jeff did I think no less than 5 designs before we had a finished one I was OK with. I had 2 major items i wanted but had ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,flooring,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

02/28/2019

They laid out a plan for design and schedule and followed it perfectly. We were assigned a project manager and a crew for the entire project. Communication was great. Will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation of master bathroom.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

01/29/2019

The work was done on time, as promised. The communications were great, the mid project modifications were taken in-stride. The finishing touches were completed quickly. Great outfit that works with you to define the project and then executes as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reston Condo Renovation

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2018

12/08/2018

We were very pleased with the project and promises and completion by WaterStone Kitchen and Jeff Thompson's expertise. They were very professional and completed the job on the promised date even after a few additions were requested on the job. Staff and personnel were also very adaptive and profession as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete remodel of Kitchen from baseboards to finished product

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,drywall,electrician,flooring,hardwood floor repair,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Kitchen & Bath Remodeling. Basement Remodeling. Interior Build Outs. Cabinet Supply, Design, & Installation.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal