Rent-A-Pro Handyman Services LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

20165 Broad Run Dr

Sterling, VA 20165

LOCALLY OPERATED CALL 703-774-6747 or Visit our website @ www.renta-pro-handyman.com. NO JOB is too small for us @ RENT-A-PRO, AND WE ARE THE TECHNICIANS TO CALL! I am licensed and insured contractor that comes to your home and provides a consultation/ proposal for your home improvements. I charge a $30 estimate fee that is credited back when you hire us. I started my construction career in Great Falls Va. building multi million dollar homes in 1987 as a labor/carpenter. I AM FULLY EXPERIENCED IN ALL PHASES OF BUILDING/ REMODELING, AND WE ARE A LICENSED CONTRACTOR (#2705166592) IN THE HOME IMPROVEMENT INDUSTRY, with our main goal of providing great service for all customers. Rent-A-Pro has an A Rating with the BBB and is highly accredited. We are very experienced professionals, with 30 plus years. Rent-A-Pro Handyman Service has received the Angie's list SUPER SERVICE AWARD for the past 4 years. We are your professional, reliable handyman/home improvement company in the Nova area. We appreciate all of our returning customers and look forward to meeting and working with new customers as well....

handyman (356)home remodeling (35)home remodeling (30)deck building (20)interior painting (66)drywall repair (66)woodworking (59)plumber (55)door installation (43)electrician (37)lighting installation (31)house painting (30)

06/05/2020

excellent! - Pete is great.. look forward to working with him and Ted again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof leak, door frame repair, painting

CATEGORY roofing,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

06/04/2020

Great! We had a few places of rotted soffit and facia boards, and another hole caused by squirrels. Pete did a terrific job repairing the holes (even making sure to use PVC boards so we don't have that problem again). He also painted the repaired areas so now it looks brand new. I would definitely recommend rent-a-pro.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair rot and rodent holes in soffit and fascia

CATEGORY appliance repair,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

05/05/2020

This is my second time using Rent-A-Pro Handyman. The first time was a basic leak detection and fix. This time around, I had a list of items to get completed in a new home.: wall removal/open concept, tv mounting and running new electrical outlets and cables, cabinet repair and repainting. All work was completed with great detail and pride in work. After the work was completed, Ted reached out to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall removal - open concept. Electrical work and TV mounting w/ cables run behind wall. Kitchen cabinet repairs and painting

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

04/25/2020

Work was done in a timely manner and very well. Very professional. Would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace exterior gable vent

CATEGORY handyman service,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2020

04/21/2020

This is the 4th time I’ve used these guys and each time the work was completed on time and with no surprises. I would recommend asking for Pete as he is very neat and does quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior repair and replacement of a 1” by 12” trim board. prime caulk and paint.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

04/19/2020

Work was done in a prompt and professional manner and the electrical service is working perfectly. The individual who cam wore protective gear during this pandemic including face mask, gloves and botties. He even disinfected surfaces that he touched. We will without hesitancy hired Rent-a-Pro for future work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor electrical work in the study

CATEGORY appliance repair,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2020

03/25/2020

hardware install not successful, cable wire and caulking acceptable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hardware install. tub caulk . cable wire removal

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

I reached out to this customer via email to explain to her that all she had to do was email or call me and let me know that something was not done to her expectations and I would personally make it right. She has never responded back from my email!

01/21/2020

Everything I had on my honey-do list was completed at a fair price. I got the Angie's List special for 8 hours. It took about an hour longer to complete everything but the work performed was exceptional. I would recommend having 3 or more things that need to be done as there is a minimum charge to come out to your residence. I would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
patio screen door replaced, exterior dryer vent cleaned, light with fan replaced, door knob fixed in bedroom, backyard gate would not open and had to be adjusted.

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting,woodworking,ceiling fans,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

Thank you for reviewing Rent A Pro ! We have an 8 hour special for all to do list that offers one free hour. If for some reason I am unable to provide a free estimate we still have these deals that can be set up. The service can still be scheduled ! Thank you again for the honest and kind review. It is our priority to do the absolute best we can from the time we receive a message or phone call, to...

01/03/2020

Guy came out looked at the deck and never came back with a written estimate, I called three times and I got the same answer. The company never got back to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Repairs

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

I personally emailed this customer to explain what happened and see how I could make it right ! The customer never emailed me back. My estimates that I offer are “FREE” & You did not pay me to come to your home and do a walk around. If I came out for a consultation but was unable to provide a free estimate it meant that I Did not have anyone available or there may have been something going on that...

12/19/2019

A handy man named Louis came to replace our door seals and repair a window seal. By a miracle, he was a carpenter and rebalanced all our doors in addition to doing the door seals. I never knew door could function so seamlessly and smoothly. Wish we had known this years ago. Louis was such a pleasure to work with and just did an amazing job. We are blessed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed door seals replaced.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

Wood rot replacement, Full scale bathroom renovations, kitchen renovations, Open concept remodeling, Window & Door Replacement & Installation, Siding, Soffit, & Trim Repair & Replacement, Drywall Patch, Installation, Finishing Texture, Decks, Light Plumbing & Electrical, Painting, Custom Tile & Hardwood Floors, Roofing Maintenance, Repair & Replacement.

N/A