Home Network Solutions LLC

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since February 2008

Specialists in design, installation or expansion of home networks to optimize your Data, WiFi, Audio & Video systems for work, school & entertainment. In business since 2003, we are licensed, insured & our technicians are covered by workers compensation insurance. Due to the overwhelming demand for network related installations, we are currently NOT accepting new business at this time. We are creating a wait list and calling everyone on that list beginning in October to see if the prospective timeline is feasible to move forward with a site survey. If you would like to be on that wait list, please let me know & will contact you. Thank you for your understanding. ...

TechMedx

250  REVIEWS
TechMedx

TechMedx was started as Concise Computer Solution in 2002 to provide small business computer consulting. After a few years in business we found a growing need for residential computer support services as well. As we grew our client base and new technologies began to emerge we found an even greater demand for more than just computer support. Our clients often asked if we could help with a TV connection issue, or help setting up a Sonos wireless sound system. Over our ten plus years Concise Computer Solutions has evolved into TechMedx our current business model and name. TechMedx continues to provide computer support to residential and small businesses, with a focus on customer service and satisfaction. We proudly offer much more and enjoy assisting our clients with all the technically difficulties emerging devices brings with it. It is with that in mind we look forward to growing our business to whatever new technology tomorrow may bring!

Award 2019

02/06/2019

Excellent. Lew Little was prompt for the installation. Did an excellent job. Only took a couple of hours and everything was completed. I noticed that Lew took a lot of pride in his work. Very happy with the installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved the router to the first floor and ran an ethernet cable to the Verizon box in the basement in order to increase the internet connection speed.

CATEGORY home theater design,internet service

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have passed this on to Lew. He appreciates compliments on his work. Bonnie

10/12/2018

Lew did an amazing job. He was very helpful in planning the job. He spent about an hour at my house discussing the project in order to give me an accurate free estimate. He is extremely knowledgeable about networking. Bonnie sent a detailed estimate. Lew arrived on time and was prepared with all of the necessary equipment. He installed a gigabit switch in my closet and connected the Verizon gigabi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Cat 5 gigabit ethernet cable

CATEGORY internet service,cable tv service

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so very pleased that you liked the work and appreciate the business review.

03/26/2018

he was great - wealth of information and was able to answer all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed wiring for computer network and tv

CATEGORY home theater design

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the business and were glad to be of assistance.

02/05/2018

Excellent. I highly recommend Lew and Home & Office Network Solutions. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home wifi Network Repair

CATEGORY home theater design,internet service,cable tv service

Thank you so much. We appreciate the review and the business.

12/13/2017

Great as usual. I have known the company for many years and trust Lew completely. I never have to worry about a thing. Wonderful personal rapport and is the ultimate professional. Refer the company to anyone I can think of!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hooking up some more TV and outlet needs

CATEGORY home theater design

Residential networking including wired & wireless solutions. Service calls: troubleshooting & resolution for Audio, Video, Data (networking). Some home theater work...call or email with needs. Due to a high demand for our networking services, we must limit AV installations.

Security systems, Computer hardware/software support (non-network). New builder or whole house hard-wiring. Evening or weekend installations or service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express