Carmack Moving & Storage

• Trade License Authority
  • DOT

45055 Underwood Ln Suite 140

Sterling, VA 20166

Carmack Moving and Storage, Inc. is an independent, competitively-priced, full-service moving and storage company headquartered in Sterling, Virginia. We have a long and proud history of providing relocation and transportation solutions to clients nationwide and around the globe. Carmack is known for their innovation, knowledgeable people, high reliability, and excellent customer service. Just check out our track record on these various review sites! We have a state-of-the-art storage facility, which has so much space that we can give each and every one of our customer’s treasures full and careful attention, ranging from computerized tracking systems to full sized blankets to protect them. We remain in compliance with all OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration), FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration), and AMSA (American Moving & Storage Association) standards for our industry. In addition, all of our employees are currently certified through the American Moving and Storage Association! We are prepared to handle all of your relocation and storage needs. From relocating your entire corporate headquarters or shuffling individual offices to relocating to a new home or short-term to long-term storage needs, our services will be custom tailored to meet your specific needs. That is the Carmack Difference! Virginia Household Goods Carrier Certificate #665 U.S. DOT #1503939...

moving (155)storage unit (16)apartment (5)hauling (4)piano moving (1)

10/19/2020

Micheal Brooks was very through and patience in explaining the moving process to me. We was willing to work within my budget to complete the moving process. The driver of the moving truck was very polite and patience. I would highly recommend CarMack moving services to others. Ollie La Rue

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move residential furniture out of state.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

10/18/2020

An amazing crew that provided excellent service. Initially, I spoke with Joe who put together the estimate over the phone. He was right on point with the amount of boxes it would take, the size of the truck that we would need, and the time it would take the movers to load and unload. The moving team was exceptionally punctual on arriving for pick up and unloading on the other end. My closing and m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A move from Montgomery County in Maryland to Loudoun County in Virginia.

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units,apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

10/15/2020

Professional movers provided excellent service from start to finish. They were able to accommodate our flexible move date. Did a great job taking cate of our items. The moving crew were a group of hard workers. Would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

Photo for Carmack Moving & Storage - 45055 Underwood Ln, Sterling, VA - 38950278

10/14/2020

Everything went like clockwork. Pickup into storage without a hitch. Storage move to NC the same. Ne breakage of anything and I found that hard to believe as I had made several military moves in the past and we always had breakage. Great services, great price. Very repsonsive anytime I had a question. Highly recommended to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Household Move from VA to NC with 6 mos storage

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

Photo for Carmack Moving & Storage - 45055 Underwood Ln, Sterling, VA - 38948190

Thank you for this incredible feedback. We thank you for choosing and trusting Carmack with your long-distance move!

09/03/2020

We cannot rate Carmack highly enough. Debbie, who put together the estimate over the phone was scary accurate with the amount of boxes it would take to pack various spaces, the size of the truck that we would need, and how long it would take the movers to load and unload. Not only did the moving team need exactly the amount of time she estimated, but they were exceptionally punctual on both ends o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving and short-term storage services

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

Thank you so much for providing this feedback to us. We greatly appreciate you!

08/26/2020

Jim in sales did a great job collecting all my info to determine an estimate, and everything was smoothly set up. Our movers worked quickly and efficiently! It was so nice to not have to worry about anything .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving services

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

Thank you for this amazing feedback and for choosing Carmack Moving & Storage for your move!

08/19/2020

From the estimate to the final delivery, the Carmack team delivered excellent, professional, and friendly service. The loading and delivery team of Ernesto, Walter and Josua took great care with my possessions and worked quickly to load up my old home and then deliver and set up in my new home. I was extremely impressed with everyone I dealt with and would recommend them without hesitation to anyo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move from one house to another

CATEGORY moving companies,apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We appreciate it and thank you for choosing Carmack Moving and Storage! Stay Safe!

08/18/2020

The move went smoothly! The movers were professional and punctual. They knew what they were doing and they worked directly with me to keep things moving. I'd hire them again. The final bill was $1,000 less than originally quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from one city to another close by

CATEGORY moving companies,apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let others know that Carmack Moving & Storage took care of your move as expected. We love our customers and appreciate the A rating! All of us at Carmack wish you all the best and hope to work with you again should you, or your family or friends, need moving, packing, or storage services in the future.

07/24/2020

From my initial contact with sales to the office staff, moving crew and operations manager, our move couldn't have gone smoother! COVID-19 forced our initial contact to be via FaceTime which was conducted very professionally by Jim. We had several more conversations before our move. Jim was always responsive, courteous, straightforward and professional. The office staff is cheerful and very helpfu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Out of state move

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide the details, from start to finish, on your move. We really appreciate knowing that our efforts to estimate, communicate, and perform were in-line with your expectations and that you were happy with the results! All of us wish you the absolute best in your new home!

07/20/2020

On time, very professional and extremely helpful! My friend stood me up so I had to .do everything myself. Those guys took over, set everything up and did a better job than I would have. I really appreciated it because I'm handicapped and was in a lot of pain that day. The supervisor Jim was extremely professional and trustworthy and always available for questions. Truly a 1st class experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving and setting up new apt.

CATEGORY apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

Very glad to hear that Jim and your crew were there for you from start to finish! All of us at Carmack Moving wish you the best and hope you would consider us for any future moves for you, your family, or friends. Thank you for the great review.

Carmack Moving and Storage offers local, long distance, and international residential moving and storage services. Some of our many services are full packing services, moving of household or business goods, climate controlled storage, commercial and office moving, business storage, long distance moving, offering of packaging materials, custom wrapping of furniture and personal belongings, construction hauling and much more! Contact us via sales@carmackmoving.com or by phone at 703-378-1616.

Ask for details.