BMW of Sterling

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2006

BMW of Sterling is located in Sterling, VA. As a BMW dealer just outside of Fairfax who offers great prices, rebates and incentives for new & used BMW cars, trucks and SAVs, customer satisfaction is crucial to our success. Our expert Service & Parts staff members help our Northern Virginia customers to keep their BMW vehicles in great shape. Additional DBA - MINI of Sterling Additional contact name - Tony Moorehead. Additional Emails- tony.moorehead@miniofsterling.com....

Elden Collision Center

Elden Collision Center has always maintained a distinguished reputation throughout the automotive and collision repair industry. We use UltraMate computerized estimating software that will give you a detailed line-item description of all labor charges and part replacements for your vehicle. We provide you with the print-out and explain the repair process in detail. With over 30 years of auto body collision repair experience we are able to give you a more accurate repair estimate which will allow you to make a much better decision. If you are making a collision claim against insurance then we will work your insurance company to receive approval for our estimate or we may use the estimate provided by your insurance company adjuster. We are committed to providing a level of quality that meets both the rigorous demands of the auto insurance companies and the Automotive Service Association (ASA). Without exception, we will repair your car right the first time to your expectations.

11/09/2018

They are outstanding. Carlos Martel is the service adviser and is excellent in keeping me informed and insured my vehicle was cleaned. I would highly recommend them and I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them for years for auto repairs and maintenance needs.

07/17/2017

It was an "A" across the board. In fact, they made a recommendation that actually caused me not to pay for maintenance that I had planned on paying. They determined it wasn't necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a regular checkup.

07/17/2017

Everything went great. The salesperson was great. They gave me a good deal.  They would get "A"s across the board.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a vehicle.

CATEGORY car sales

04/11/2017

My vehicle is under warranty by the manufacturer, so they do all of the vehicle service. I have a service agreement with them. There was no charge, it is under warranty. It’s quick, I don’t have to wait. I can call and set up an appointment or I can do it online and all I have to do is show up, they take the car and I leave. The waiting room is well organized, tv’s, there’s a café in there that is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a regular checkup, but they may have done some other things, I don’t remember.

01/09/2017

I like the cost and proximity.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an oil change.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto sales, accessories,detailing & repair, New and Used Cars, Auto Parts, Tires, Oil, Filters, Sensors