Arthritis & Sports Orthopaedics & Physical Therapy

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since October 2008

We serve patients of all ages, specializing in arthritis, sports-related injuries, problems and injuries of the knee, hip, shoulder, foot, wrist, elbow, neck and back pain. There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit www.abms.org....

Friendship Heights Chiropractic

Chiropractic care for adults and children of all ages. Dr. Thomas Connelly, Dr. Andrew Hancock, and Dr. Patricia Richart and Dr. Michael Kebede specialize in gentle, safe, Chiropractic manipulation, Corrective Exercises, Lifestyle Advice, Spinal & Postural Screenings, and Physiotherapy and massage therapy. Award winning.

02/15/2017

The office staff is very efficient and well organized. I arrived on time, filled out the required info and was seen by the doctor within minutes. I specifically chose Dr. Sabina Malhotra. I've found that women physicians are more focused, more detail oriented, more compassionate and definitely have a better command of doctor/patient communication skills. Dr Malhotra is young, dedicated and exceede...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treatment for foot fracture and sprained ankle.

CATEGORY orthopedics,foot doctor

10/27/2016

Great place. Everyone is so nice from the minute I checked in and was taken back to a room. My appointment was on time and everything was very efficient, including x-rays. I saw Dr. Wilson - great bedside manner, very professional and has a great sense of humor, which was appreciated. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had pain in my left heel for quite a while and regular doctor visit was not able to help.

CATEGORY orthopedics,foot doctor

10/11/2014

He answers my questions, explains things and spends time to answer my questions. When you schedule a surgery with him he takes time to explain things to you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Matthew Griffith in August for a followup from a surgery.

CATEGORY hand doctor

06/23/2014

He is great. His staff is very good. The facility and the administration. They make life so easy. He is highly recommended and he did a great job on my knee. I would use Randall Peyton for any of my issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Peyton did my knee surgery. I had a torn meniscus and he went in and cleaned it up and straightened it out.

CATEGORY knee doctor

06/11/2014

Series of knee injections were convenient and comfortable. Dan the PA was wonderful. Very knowledgable and skilled in the procedure. Was able to schedule during my work hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Knee pain. X-rays done and appropriate treatment options discussed. The took care of insurance navigation and notified me with coverage information.

CATEGORY orthopedics

Orthopedic surgery. physical therapy. rehabilitation & wellness studio.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available