Around Town Movers

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since February 2010

Let Around Town Movers Help You With Your Next Move. Serving Washington DC Metropolitan Area. Moving and Storage. Local and Regional Moving Specialists. Professional Movers 35+ Years Experience. Great Price. Great Service. Let Our Movers Do The Heavy Lifting on your next move. We offer free shrink wrap service, floor protection and online/phone estimates. Our movers move houses, townhouses, apartments, condos, offices, businesses, single items, in-house moving, load/unload your rental truck, piano moving experts, and can take your things to self-storage....

Pro100movers LLC

188  REVIEWS
Pro100movers LLC

Super Service Award Winner Since 2015. Local & long distance, commercial & residential moves! Affordable rates, No hidden charges! Packing & unpacking services! Fully licensed and insured! Excellent references!

Award 2019
Offers by Pro100movers LLC on Angie's List

05/11/2020

Excellent service from start to finish. Would use them again in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Long distance move

04/04/2018

broke most of my treasures from around the world. Manager laughed when I complained

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move across town

11/20/2017

Excellent. I worked with Erik and he was very pleasant and willing to work with me on time schedules, etcetera.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shot term move into storage facility -used 2x

CATEGORY moving companies

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for allowing Around Town Movers to help you on multiple occasions. We appreciated your business. All the best, The ATM Management Team

08/26/2017

They damaged a lot of my furniture but I let it go, it's okay. Responsiveness was good. If they had told me what furniture they had damaged and what was behind the duct tape to hide it. I didn't even know it was damaged until after a month or two. If they had owned up to it, it would have been fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provide moving services.

CATEGORY moving companies

Hi Ankrit Thanks so much for allowing Our Guys Moving and Storage to handle your job. We appreciate you posting your review!

08/02/2017

I was a little disappointed with the packers. I was estimated 8-9 hours for packing (3 level townhouse with a furnished basement) and told by Karl who came out to assess my load that the more I do, the less the company would do. I ended up packing almost my entire basement (except for a guest bathroom and one utility closet) and my whole main floor (except for the kitchen and a few wall hangings)....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired both packers and movers for an in town move.

CATEGORY moving companies

Hi Thanks so much for posting your feedback and allowing Our Guys to handle your pack and move. We were glad to hear this move came in on budget as we planned. Let us know how we can serve you in the future! All the best,

The spirit of Around Town Movers is to be helpful. Our goal is to provide outstanding customer service and support before, during and after each move. Whether you are moving across town, across the state, or across the country, let our Movers do the heavy lifting to ensure a smooth move. Services include: residential and office moving, in-home moves, single-item moves, junk removal, senior move management, packing, unpacking, piano moving, climate-controlled storage & more.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check