AFFINITY COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2008

Computer Professionals with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Affinity professional computer technicians are available to assist you whether you visit our local store, online store or we come to your home or place of business. Affinity Computer offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products & services. Serving Government, Business, Home Computer Users, Computer Enthusiasts and Computer Gamers in the Washington D.C. area. Whether you are looking for service or repair of your home or business computers or to upgrade your rig to a cutting edge gaming machine, Affinity Computer has the solution....

TechMedx

251  REVIEWS
TechMedx

TechMedx was started as Concise Computer Solution in 2002 to provide small business computer consulting. After a few years in business we found a growing need for residential computer support services as well. As we grew our client base and new technologies began to emerge we found an even greater demand for more than just computer support. Our clients often asked if we could help with a TV connection issue, or help setting up a Sonos wireless sound system. Over our ten plus years Concise Computer Solutions has evolved into TechMedx our current business model and name. TechMedx continues to provide computer support to residential and small businesses, with a focus on customer service and satisfaction. We proudly offer much more and enjoy assisting our clients with all the technically difficulties emerging devices brings with it. It is with that in mind we look forward to growing our business to whatever new technology tomorrow may bring!

02/05/2018

After consulting with me, the faulty volume control was disabled so it won't keep shutting the volume off. This avoided the expense of buying a new key board. Volume can be controlled by software. This solved the problem quickly and economically.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix the volume control on the lab top key board

02/26/2016

09/04/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Affinity is an old-school computer repair shop, where you can go ask a grown up about complex problems, and they treat you with respect. Unlike the big chain stores, these guys really know computers and are happy to help you repair your old PC. It is a great place to go if you need a computer repaired or are looking for an odd part that is no longer made. Unlike the big box stores, you can be pretty sure that whoever you talk to has actually "been there, done that" when it comes to computers.

04/07/2014

Provided excellent advice on the specific components and design of the customer computer. Delivered on-time, functions perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built custom computer

06/05/2011

Absolutely Perfect! I had a virus on my computer that was causing the behavior of my system to change. I called Affinity and they resolved the problem faster than they anticipated and at a very reasonable cost. They cleaned the virus off, recovered all of my files, and installed virus protection on my machine. I plan on bringing my other computers to them since I am having some issues with them.

CATEGORY computer repair

SET UP. DIAGNOSE, UPGRADE & REPAIR PCS, FIND HARD TO FIND PARTS, CUSTOM BUILD A NEW PC OR NAME BRAND PC OR NOTEBOOK, OFF LEASE PC'S AND EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE, REMOVE VIRUSES AND SETUP ANTI-VIRUS SOLUTIONS, INSTALL SOFTWARE (OPERATING SYSTEMS & APPLICATIONS), DESIGN & INSTALL COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL(HOME) NETWORKS, ADMINISTRATE NETWORKS, SET UP EXCHANGE, CITRIX, WEB, DNS, DHCP & OTHER SERVERS, INSTALL & REPAIR NETWORK & TELEPHONE CABLING.

We do not Program.