Absolute Electric LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

111 Carpenter Dr Ste C

Sterling, VA 20164

I am passionate about and take pride in my craft. I come from a family of electricians, including my father, who works with me here at Absolute Electric LLC. Our philosophy is to treat your home or place of business as if it were our own. If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact me or my father, Cole, because our goal is your satisfaction. We want you as a customer for life, not just to make a quick buck. Call us today at 571.244.4268, as we look forward to discussing your electrical needs. Regards, Shauwn Collins, Owner...

electrical (803)lighting (278)ceiling fan installation (162)landscape lighting (30)generator repair (17)home theater and stereo installation (6)home security system (5)lamp repair (5)phone wiring (1)roofing (1)

10/19/2020

Superb, as always. Electrician suggested an inexpensive fix to the electrical box (instead of replacing it) and found a GFCI switch in the garage behind shelves (which I did not know existed) that had tripped. If all service providers were this good, Angie's list would not exist!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair porch electrical box and troubleshoot garage outlet

CATEGORY electrician,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

10/09/2020

they were exactly on time, polite, and efficient. I am a repeat customer and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two ceiling fans and a chandelier installed.

CATEGORY lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

10/09/2020

Everything was great - technician was very professional and explained what he was going to do. Also needed some estimates which he provided and walked me through. Will use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix dimmer switch

CATEGORY lighting,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

10/01/2020

work completed as promised and in a very professional manner. Would use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical problem diagnosis and repair

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

09/03/2020

Excellent. The technician was originally only coming to give an estimate, but ended up correcting the issue!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reattach Exterior Meter Box

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

08/12/2020

They put in a 20 amp loop and changed all our house prongs from 2 prong to 3 prong

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The two young men were fantastic!! They worked to complete the job perfectly and quickly, though it was a BIG job. I was stressed throughout the day because we have a family wedding day after tomorrow and the young men were so kind and thoughtful. They reassured me that all debris would be cleaned and it was. They left the house spotless. A++++

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

06/16/2020

Rob at Absolute Electric was awesome! The workmanship is of the highest quality. I'm amazed at the minimal ceiling patchwork after installation of recessed lighting in 2 rooms! Ceiling drywall damage was my biggest concern, and we were left with only a few little spots that need to be repaired! Amazing! I would not hesitate to use Absolute Electric in the future. The price, communication, and work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
10 recessed lights, 2 dimmers, 2 new fuses

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

04/13/2020

He found where the issue is and fixed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric circuit breaker panel

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

04/04/2020

I called several electricians. Absolute was the only one which could set up an appointment within a couple days. But after setting up the appointment Shauwn Collins, the owner, asked me a few questions to see if his company's services were really needed. One of them was how our electric stove was working. He said if that appliance got some but not full power, we really should call the utility beca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an outage of power to two areas of the house, including where the HVAC and refrigerator are -- especially important appliances during the virus crisis. None of the circuit breakers had been tripped, and I couldn't figure out what might be wrong.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

04/01/2020

We hired Absolute Electric to install a brand new bathroom fan, new light switch, replace GFCI sockets, and install a Nest thermostat. The company provided all materials (except the Nest) at a fair price. Their team did an excellent job explaining the work and executing the job. They worked quietly, efficiently, and respectfully. This is my 5th time working with Absolute Electric and will continue...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed New Bathroom Fans, Light Switches, and Neat

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2020

Panel Upgrades, Troubleshooting, New Circuits, Surge Protection, Ceiling Fans, Bath Fans, Generators, Transfer Switches, Smoke Detectors, Hot Tub Wiring, Security Lighting, Under-Cabinet Lighting, Recessed Lighting, Outlets, Switches & Dimmers, Home Electrical Safety Inspections, and so much more...

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express