4 Star Custom Cleaning

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since July 2007

Do you want your home or office to sparkle? Let our housekeeping professionals do the hard work for you, so you can focus on the important things -- or just relax. 4 Star Custom Cleaning offers a team of trusted, trained, and insured cleaning pros. Have been in business since 2000. You're in good, clean hands with us!...

Handy House Cleaning

04/04/2016

We have worked with Jennifer for over 8 years. She is wonderful to work with, always does an excellent job, and is incredibly accommodating of our schedule and needs. Most importantly, she is very trustworthy and we've never had any problems. If we ever need an extra cleaning or particular attention to a spot in the house, Jennifer is always receptive to our requests.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

A pleasure to work with. I have watch this family of husband and wife grow to a family with 3 kids and have always made me feel appreciated.

03/31/2016

She did a great job ....did everything that I had asked her to do .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jennifer was my cleaning angel.....my regular cleaner needed surgery and Jennifer stepped in to help me for 2 weeks in February of 2016. It was not an ideal job as it was for such a short time but Jennifer was willing to take it on. She was prompt, very efficient, and pleasant to have in my home. I would definetly hire her again. She took great care in her cleaning. She came on a visit to see my town house and had me explain just what I expected from the cleaning. Jennifer did a great job ......

CATEGORY house cleaning

It was a pleasure to have met you and provided a great cleaning while your help was recooperating. i hope that I can provide the same service for you in the future if ever needed.

02/10/2016

They always do a good job!! They are very prompt. If there is a problem of them getting here, they notify us immediately.  Plus, they're nice people. That always helps!  They are a 4 STAR CLEANING COMPANY!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 star cleaners have been cleaning my house for close to 10 years. They provide a wonderful service. Not only do they clean every 2 weeks for us, but they also do special jobs...like cleaning the blinds.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed], you have been wonderful clients for 11 years now. I have enjoyed watching your family grow and clean for them as well.

02/09/2016

Prompt, thorough& professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total house cleaning- 3 floors 4 & 1/2 baths first visit

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for the review I'm glad that we could provide a cleaning that you were happy with. Now lady has a clean floor to lay on instead of her clean bed. Have a great day and I can't wait to see you next month

02/01/2016

General housecleaning: Windows Hardwood floors Vacuuming Dusting Changing bed linens She is flexible on scheduling either weekly or bi-weekly visits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jennifer has been providing housecleaning services to my family for many years (8+).  She and her team provide full service house cleaning and very thorough, professional, and trustworthy.

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we value your business. Each and every time we tried to go above our normal cleaning routine and ensuring that our clients are happy. We have had [Member Name Removed] as our client for 10 years now and of course we look forward to 10 more years with him

Free estimates! House Cleaning, window cleaning move in and out cleanings, regular cleanings and 1 time cleanings. We offer residential and commercial cleanings. Power washing houses, decks, driveways waklways and furniture. We also offer deck water sealing. Grout floor cleaning and sealing

Check, Visa, MasterCard