1HandyMan4U, LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2010

Hey There! My name is Tony Greenfield... 52 year old Father/Husband/School Bus Driver/Guitar Teacher and I have blocks of time 5 days a week where I can provide Handy Man Services for anyone who can use my skills. In this line of business "TRUST" is Absolutely Essential... after all, you will be inviting me into both your House and your HOME. I chose to begin this introduction letting you know that the Loudoun County Public School system trusts me to transport "Prescious Cargo" ~ Children... and as a Guitar Teacher, a fair amount of trust is also required in that profession. I have a list of references and that contact information is available upon request... I have plenty of tools - and I'm not afraid to use them! :-) From Gardening and Landscaping to General Repairs and Home Maintenance... From Transportation and Shopping to Light Auto Repair and Machinery Maintenance... I'm a "Jack Of All Trades!" A little History: I began providing Handyman services when I was a young teenager and have been extremely handy all of my adult life. Through time, I have amassed a vast amount of tools and have learned to use them with both "Effectiveness" and Efficiency." I work at a fast clip and am careful to not make a big mess as I work. I like to leave a job looking as nice (or better than) when I arrived. I'm a likeable guy... enjoy the company of people (I certainly wouldn't be a school bus driver if that wasn't the case) and look forward to meeting you - and developing a fine working relationship. Thanks for looking! -Tony...

Master Management Painting Inc

We are a painting service that makes your home beautiful. We provide interior and exterior paint jobs, we do drywall repair, power washer, wallpaper removal, cabinet painting, staining decks We're organized, clean, also we provide an excellent environment for our clients.

06/30/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters

04/07/2015

He charges by the quarter hour, I think he's very reasonable. He's friendly, and responsive. He got back to me right away. He was very polite and the work was perfect. I would use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1HandyMan4U fixed a broken door frame and lock.

CATEGORY handyman service

Lawn Care; Yard Work; Landscaping; Tree Work; Firewood; Mulching; Gutter Gleaning; Gardening; Painting; Spackling/Caulking; Small Drywall Jobe; Small Electrical Jobs; Flooring; Install/Change Locks; Clean House/Garage; Pressure Washing; Paint/Seal/Stain; Assembeling/Installations; Carpentry and Other Repairs; Trash Removal; Small Plumbing Jobs; Appliance and Electronics Installation; Hanging Pictures; Furniture Moving, Etc. If you need help with something, please just give me a call or Text me.

I do not do large tree jobs, large painting jobs, or any "contracting" style jobs that would require a crew or heavy equipment. I'm a talented and well equipped Handyman and work quite well independently, and also will work side-by-side with a customer in order to accommodate a tight budget and/or negotiate delicate circumstances.