Williams Brothers Tree & Lawn Service

A 44 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since November 2010

54 Kerry Ln

Staunton, VA 24401

Williams Brothers is a family owned & operated tree, lawn, and landscape company serving the greater Augusta County area. We are an Accredited Tree Care Company (Tree Care Industry Association-TCIA) and employ certified arborists. We also employ trained staff holding certifications in arboriculture, horticulture, pesticide and landscape design....

tree service (35)lawn care (13)landscaping (9)mulch delivering (3)lawn treatment (3)hardscaping (2)excavating (1)
C

09/21/2020

They do not work that area - Grade C given, did not work project, sent an email sometime after request saying they do not work that area. So, not good, not bad, placed them as average. No more no less

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mow and trim yard

CATEGORY excavators,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

06/11/2020

The Williams Brothers Tree & Lawn Service team were great! My mother had a large dead tree in her back yard that she was worried it could hit the house if it came down in a storm. The crew drove the truck into the fenced dog area, missed the drainspouts, trimmed the tree up, listened to my mother's concerns, etc. They were so professional and friendly. She said the main guy in the bucket who did t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dead tree topping/pruning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

10/13/2018

My house is sort of hard to access, with his trailer he was unable to do my lawn due to this fact. He was very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My very small front lawn mowed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

04/26/2018

Great! Quick communication, fast quote and right on time. Very impressed. I’m on a regular schedule with them now! Great value.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2018

05/18/2017

It was fine. They were big branches and I didn't think the neighbors could do it. I didn't want them climbing up there. I have another job that I am going to call them for. They were efficient. They cleaned up. Their price was reasonable. They were very polite. My wife was here. They were very polite to her. It was a good overall experience and they did the job well. They were just very good. I wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They trimmed some tree branches for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2016

06/16/2016

We were quoted in March for the work. Due to worker, we expected delays. We rescheduled several times. But once the team arrived they were knowledgeable of the plans, efficient tidy and very professional. We are extremely happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulch, tree planting, hardscaping.

CATEGORY landscaper,mulch,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2016

03/09/2016

Contacted Williams  to remove tree at my mother-in-laws house in Virgina; he was prompt in giveng me a quote and a very fair price; however, my brother inlaw had already found another service .

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2015

09/08/2015

They needed to have permission to access one tree from the neighbor's property so they confirmed prior to the appointment. The men worked quickly and efficiently leaving no traces of their work behind. They were polite and courteous,  did exactly what they projected in their estimate.  No surprises or disappointments just the way you want it to be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They elevated many branches from large mature trees and treated one for disease.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2015

Thank you! We strive to deliver the best service with no surprises.

07/30/2015

At 3:30 pm my neighbor (who I had never met before) had informed me that a very large branch loaded with walnuts from my walnut tree was on his house.  The branch had broken partially from the tree and we were in fear that if the branch completely broke it would cause major damage to the house.  I called Williams Brothers Tree & Lawn Service and explained to the receptionist my situation.  She sai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut a very large branch that was hanging from a large walnut tree that had landed on my neighbor's house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2015

Member, Thank you very much for your kind words!! Customer satisfaction is our main goal and we are pleased we were able to take care of your work to your satisfaction. We look forward to working with you in the future.

07/24/2015

showed up on time, very professional and quick.  cleaned up debri left in yard once done.  very happy with them overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed a tree stump

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2015

ISA Certified Arborists, Tree Care Industry Association Accredited CompanyTree removal, stump grinding, maintenance, lawn mowing, trimming, grading, seeding, core aeration, turf repair, fertilization, weed control, crabgrass control, landscape design, plant installation, hardscaping, mulching, pruning, clean-up, pest and disease treatment, soil sampling and analysis, light excavation, snow, leaf removal, gutter cleaning & pond treatments.

Check, Visa, MasterCard