RAINBOW SPRINGS KENNELS

Angie's List since November 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

07/02/2014

Mark and Peg were wonderful. They took special care with my 16 year old dog.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kenneled our three dogs overnight

04/07/2013

The dogs get plenty of time outside to run and exercise. If the dogs stay for a longer period of time they get a free bath on the day that they leave. Grooming services such as nail clipping are available at an additional cost as well and those services are very convenient. Our 26 lb dog and 75 lb dog share a large run and it costs about $40/day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We regularly board our two dogs at Rainbow Springs Kennel. We have boarded our dogs occasionally at Rainbow Springs since we moved to Staunton in Fall 2010. We will continue using this kennel. The dogs are always safe and taken care of here. We have boarded our dogs for weekends and week long vacations. The prices are the most reasonable that we have found. The dogs are glad to see Mark and Pam when they arrive at the kennel. The kennel has heated floors so the dogs stay warm in the winter and the facility is air conditioned in the summer. The dogs are given indoor/outdoor kennels so that they can go back and forth.

03/04/2013

. When I picked Trixie up, four days later, she was safe, clean, and happy. I got a full report on her good behavior. Her bag of toys, etc. was ready to go. Overall, it was a great experience for both of us. The price was just right for the services rendered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a family emergency and had to leave town quickly. Taking my dog was not an option. My dog's trainer recommended Rainbow Kennels. I contacted them and discussed their services then dropped her off in the evening. The owner lives on the premises and was there to greet us upon arrival. He took copies of her vaccination records and had me give him my emergency contact info as well as her vet's info. I left him with her food, toys, and a set of instructions. He took me on a tour through the facility. They have heated floors!