custom cut inc

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since June 2009

We strive to make our customers happy. We guarantee our work to be to your satisfaction. No job is too small. We take the work out of yard work so you can just enjoy your yard....

N/A
Creative Contracting of Nokesville LLC

If you have an existing structure that you need removed, I would love to help you. Demolition company based in Northern Virginia with 15 years of experience that specializes in complete removal of existing structures to include houses, barns, sheds, and detached garages. Also can provide large scale junk removal that requires the use of heavy equipment. I also work closely with a company that can obtain a tax credit if applicable. Licensed and insured Class A Virginia contractor #2705044425 Exp. 5/31/22

03/22/2016

Gary Bayse is the best!  He showed up at 8:00am on the scheduled day and had all work completed before I got home at 5:00pm. The gravel driveway looks brand new.  The weeping cherry tree was planted in exactly the right spot and surrounded with brown mulch.  The old hot tub cover was gone.  Everything was cleaned up so well you could not tell a contractor had been at my house that day.  His prices...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom Cut resurfaced my 1/4 mi long gravel driveway.  They also planed a 6' weeping cherry tree in front of my house. They also hauled away the old cover from my hot tub.

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

03/16/2016

C

04/02/2015

11/23/2014

Mr. Basye is a superb contractor.  He was punctual, professional, hard-working, polite and very reasonably priced.  I definitely recommend him to anyone needing stones spread along their driveway or fallen trees removed from their property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He graded crushed stones along my gravel driveway.  He also cut down and removed three large trees from my five acre wooded property.

CATEGORY hauling services,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

07/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two retainer walls on the backside of my home and garage plus filled in a sink hole from an old pool

CATEGORY hardscaping

Lawn Maintenance, Clearing land, Dig basements and footers, Hauling and delivering of mulch, stone etc. Bushhogging, Build headwalls, Install and replace culvert pipes.

Check, PayPal