Bouroncle, Dr. Sebastian M

Angie's List since June 2009

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm ...

05/11/2017

All visits have gone well. Dr. Bouroncle is gentle and does everything to alleviate pain. The staff members are great. You are well received when you arrive. The hygienist and dental assistants are also gentle and personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First appointment was for x-rays and development of a treatment plan. The plan was thoroughly explained by the dentist. I had my teeth cleaned, and started the first phase of my treatment plan at the next appointment.

12/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last time I was seen was On Sept 1, 2015

03/08/2014

Excellent office staff and environment. Very warm, friendly and yet professional. Always asking of I have any questions. Explained my copay amounts clearly. I have already referred my boyfriend to them. Dr. Chen, Dr. Bouroncle, the office staff and the hygienists are all equally great to work with. Very happy with this office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New patient. Dental cleaning and checkup. Consultation for braces and gum graft surgery.

06/15/2012

Generally wait times have been minimal, although today it seemed to take a little longer. Staff were very friendly and accommodating, the dentist was great.Good bedside manner and seemed very competent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took my son for a cleaning and orthodontic evaluation.

CATEGORY dentists,orthodontist

06/04/2009

He is very gentle and is very concerned about my comfort and my well being. He is a smaller man so he does not have humongous hands that are trying to get inside my mouth and for someone with a small mouth like mine it is important. I have a very small mouth and it can be painful and difficult sometimes but Dr. Bouroncle is careful about that. He is super about being pain free, he doesn’t just giv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Sebastian Bouroncle is my dentist. I last saw him about 2 weeks ago to get a bridge put in.