AMRO Construction

• Trade License Number
  • 2705161130

20 Tolson Lane

Stafford, VA 22556

Remodeling company serving Northern Virginia. Taking the step of remodeling your home involves a significant commitment of time and money. Rather than attempting to undertake such an endeavor on your own, let Amro Construction help you! We are experienced in interior painting, exterior painting, pressure washing, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, and applying epoxy coating. We are one of the premier remodeling contractor businesses in Northern Virginia, and we are here to help you with your commercial or residential remodeling project....

interior painting (30)woodworking (16)drywall repair (12)house painting (9)home remodeling (6)tile installation (6)handyman (5)home remodeling (4)flooring (3)epoxy flooring (2)sunroom and patio (2)closet design (2)

04/24/2019

Andrei and his team did an outstanding job installing a new basement bathroom in our home. They paid close attention to detail and were very professional answering all of our questions and providing suggestions during the process. We highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,flooring,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

04/16/2018

Amro Constriction was a pleasure to contract work from. They were timely, polite, and provided extremely fair, affordable prices for their services. I was very impressed and would use their services anytime.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Installation

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

12/05/2017

The process was amazing and efficient. All of the work was completed within a few days and we were so happy with the results! We'll definitely be using AMRO construct for more painting and remodeling needs including newly stained hardwood floors and banister rails.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I recently purchased a new home that needed some updates and we consulted Amro construction for our needs. Andre was super helpful and was extremely thorough and detailed in his estimate and notes prior to beginning any work. We were able to show him areas that needed to be painted including a 20 foot foyer and living room, all kitchen cabinets, children's bedroom, master bedroom and 2 bathrooms. We also had wood panels replaced on our deck as well as backsplash tile placed in the kitchen. The best part is we were able to be a part of every aspect including choosing our paint colors, tile design, and even grout color for the kitchen tile.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

12/01/2017

Andrei and his teams at AMRO were thorough, fast, knowledgeable, and kind. We were impressed with their expertise all around. We Highly recommend for any painting and construction jobs! Thanks Andrei!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AMRO Construction is amazing. We recently purchased a home (May 2017) in need of small structural repairs and complete ceiling repair and painting and wall repainting. The kitchen ceilings were cracked and the ceiling in the lower level was bowed and cracked. We also had them return in November 2017 to paint, seal, stain the new decks and outside foundation.

CATEGORY closet systems,drywall,handyman service,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2017

11/30/2017

Arrive on schedule, did excellent work and worked with me on the schedule. Fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redo front porch: fix rot, seal and paint Clean and paint well walk out Install new back exterior door Fixed well walk out threshold

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2017

11/30/2017

From start to finish AMRO Construction was by far the most professional, respectful, honest and forthcoming with regard to the scope of work needed to restore my kitchen, the time it would take to perform the work, and the cost involved. I personally interviewed two other contractors and decided to hire AMRO above them all. All matters pertaining to this job we’re handeled swiftly, with integrity ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our kitchen was flooded due to a valve malfunction in our dishwasher. We came home from vacation to a disaster. We needed new cabinets, new flooring, paint and installation of granite, tile, and hardwood. It was close to $30,000 in damages.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2017

11/29/2017

Andrei and his team were outstanding! He came out the very day I called, to give me an estimate. Once we agreed on price and needed work, he and his team showed up on time and got the job done. Very professional, and the finished product looks fantastic! I will use them again and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this company to repair and paint the trim on my house, as well as install decorative hardware on my shutters.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2017

11/29/2017

AMRO Construction is my "go-to" contractor for painting and drywall repair. I have hired AMRO for three separate jobs and they are consistently professional, neat, punctual and easy to work with. The owner always goes the extra mile to ensure I'm happy with the workmanship. I highly recommend AMRO.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair, nail pop repair and painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

09/21/2017

Everything came out beautifully. He is the contractor you are looking for, trustworthy, honest and responsive. He truly wants you to be happy and takes a lot pride in the quality of work his crew does. I have already recommended him to a friend, who was also very happy with the quality of work and the price paid. In addition I have also started another project with them to repair rotten wood aroun...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a very large older home that needed the old carpet and wood flooring removed and the installation of bamboo flooring. Stairs, railing and mantle refinished. Picture frame style molding installed. Installation of tile flooring in laundry room. Drywall repairs and painting of the entire inside of the house. Installation of a down draft cook top and pressure washing.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,flooring,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

Photo for AMRO Construction - 20 Tolson Lane, Stafford, VA - 36625160

08/21/2017

Excellent job! Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior trim

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2017

Interior and exterior painting, carpentry, drywall, decorative finishes, epoxy floor finishes, power washing, ceramic tile, free in home consultation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal