Springfield Lorton Dental Group

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since October 2008

At Springfield Lorton Dental Group we understand the importance of good dental hygiene and oral care and are committed to providing you the best care in a fun, pleasant environment. From common problems to gum disease, we provide an array of dental services to meet your needs all in one convenient location. Using the latest technology, our experienced staff works together as a team to give you exceptional quality treatment from the time you walk in for your initial visit. We thank you for your interest in our services and the trust you have placed in us. Please contact us if you have any questions....

GentleCare Dentistry

Welcome to GentleCare Dentistry, the office of David L. Anthony, DDS. We are a full service dental office located in the heart of Germantown, Maryland, offering the highest quality dentistry for all ages! At GentleCare Dentistry, patient care and comfort is our main concern. We have designed our office so that you will have a warm and welcoming experience each time you visit us. We are pleased to offer state-of-the art dentistry in a modern environment Worried About Your Smile? We Can Help. We offer comprehensive dental care for all ages, whether you are looking for routine care, cosmetic improvement, or an end to chronic discomfort. Call us today for a complimentary smile consultation. Get Results Now! Give Us A Call! Care Credit Financing

02/08/2017

Wonderful. They were fantastic. Excellent service with the doctor and the hygienist. Friendliness, professionalism, excellent service. Very good. You can't see my smile though. They are very up to date with cleaning, reception, timing, and appointments. Everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental cleaning.

02/22/2016

Procedure went smoothly.  The dentist explained what would happen during the pre-op visit the day before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grafting for future implant

CATEGORY dentists,periodontics,cosmetic dentist

11/02/2015

My mother has Alzheimer's but is otherwise in good shape.  I needed a dentist office that could work with her successfully to keep her teeth clean.  Oral hygiene for a 93 yr old with dementia is problematic.  The young staff at the office were very understanding of my mother's needs. One older hygienist treated her disrespectfully but when I complained, that hygienist was taken off of working with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
routine cleaning and maintenance for my 93 year old mother.

08/13/2015

Very professional.  I had to wait about 20 minutes before the took were able to see me but to my surprise they gave me a $10 gift card for waiting. Very friendly staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dentist retired and I searched Angie's List with great results.

07/17/2015

She is personable and my grand children have gone to her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Sara Brendmoen for dental check up.

CATEGORY dentists

Family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, snoring therapy, Invisalign, TMJ treatment, oral hygiene, periodontics, crowns & bridges, dentures, veneers, root canals, and teeth whitening.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available