Springfield Animal Hospital

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since September 2005

Full service veterinary hospital...

Gaithersburg Animal Hospital

Gaithersburg Animal Hospital in Gaithersburg, MD is a full service companion animal hospital. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime. We understand the special role your pet plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet's health care. We treat your pet as we would our own. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our entire healthcare team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner.

08/16/2016

We've been customers of theirs for 12 years. They offer military discount, believe it or not. They are excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We brought the dogs in and they had their shots and rabies and all that stuff done. It was a regular visit, getting settled in the area, coming from overseas.

02/08/2014

They were fabulous with his care, treatment and water therapy that was needed this all happened about 10 years ago

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dog had a severe leg break needing 27 stitches.

D

06/17/2013

My wife and I have been going to Springfield Animal Hospital for about 3 years, but I think we're going to find another vet. We've never really loved the place, it seems expensive (although we're from the Midwest, so maybe it isn't by East Coast standards) and the doctor our dog usually sees has this weird obsession about testing his urine, he mentions it every time we're in there even though we'v...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
checkup for heartworm medicine, diagnosed ear infection, distemper shot

06/17/2013

This was an excellent experience. The staff is courteous, knowledgeable, and obviously love what they do. I do not believe I have ever been to a vet that provided as many comprehensive health services as this vet. It was a great peace of mine when all the tests came back negative and showed that our dog was in perfect health. I especially liked that they explained to me over the phone all of the t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Springfield Animal Hospital provided my dog with all of his shots and conducted blood work, fecal tests, and a urine analysis. I also purchased a years supply of heartworm medication and some drugs to keep the ticks away.

05/02/2013

I think they are mostly veterinary clinic. They have pretty reasonable prices and people are nice. That is the only place I have been going to. They are usually very friendly. That is the first one I found or the second place and I think price played a role. I have no complaints with their prices. I am happy with the quality of their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my dog to Springfield Animal Hospital for veterinary services. I use them every 6 months to get checkups and to get shots. I am taking him there today and leaving him there for a few days because I am going out of town.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Companion Animal Veterinary Care, Ultrasound, Digital X-Ray, Surgery, Dentistry, Dog Bathing, Boarding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available