R M Banning Roofing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2020

7635-B Fullerton Rd

Springfield, VA 22153

2019 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Siding and Windows! R.M. Banning Roofing is a family owned business serving Northern Virginia for over 35 years. For over three decades R.M. Banning has earned the trust of thousands of customers through our new Roof, Siding and Windows. Top quality products and master applicators are the key to our success. Chances are if you live in Northern Virginia the R.M. Banning crews have worked for one or more of your neighbors. Consult with one of our estimators today and find out which products and colors will freshen your home and give it that new look. Take a look at the new Limited Lifetime warranties on siding and roofing products that are changing the home improvement industry....

roofing (172)gutter installation (47)siding (43)general contracting (27)woodworking (19)skylight installation (11)chimney repair (9)window replacement (8)house painting (7)chimney cap repair (5)deck building (3)plumber (3)

05/13/2020

They were great from beginning to end. Came out quickly to assess the work, estimate was fair and came back quickly, and they were onsite on the first Saturday days later to complete the job. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair damaged roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

05/04/2020

It went great. Smooth and easy. The crew was polite and did a great job. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2020

04/14/2020

We just recently had a new roof installed. We went with the Certainteed Landmark Pro Moire Black shingles installed by RMBanning. These guys are so good that Certainteed provides you with a 50 year 5 star warranty because RM Banning is a Certified Shingle Master company. Daniel was the job boss for our contract and he was outstanding. Timely and professional. Never made you feel like you were aski...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement, Chimney repair and leaf guards on gutters.

CATEGORY contractors, roofing, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

04/01/2020

We live in Ravenwood Park near Lake Barcroft in the Falls Church area. We first used R.M. Banning almost twenty five years ago. They did a first rate job then and we recently selected them again to replace our shingles. We also had them replace our sixty year old gutters and to repair our chimney. The crews efficiently performed high quality work at a reasonable price. Rich Banning is extremely pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shingles, Gutters and Chimney Repair

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2020

03/21/2020

Excellent Experience. Our project manager Daniel Diaz was excellent. He was responsive to our calls, was on site at project start up, as each phase started and did a follow-up inspection at work completion. Entire crew was professional and courteous. Work was done on time and at the estimated cost. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, gutters and gutter covers

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

02/27/2020

Daniel missed the first appointment. I have to make a second appointment with them. Daniel quoted a work with doubled the market price. Then he sent me the quote two or three weeks after the appointment. I don't understand what prevents them from sending it sooner. He called me multiple times to follow up on the project and tried to asked the price I got from other contractors. Recently, he called...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small Area Roof Repair - quoted $4000

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

For our readers: We have not worked for this man. Reviews given to companies you never hired is wrong. Abuse to the review system. Second, the prices given for work we recommended were industry standard rates that included new gutters and trim work and roof repairs. Third, following up with customers is our standard. This potential customer was given a two hour window for our initial appointment. ...

01/30/2020

My ridge vent came loose after a windy day. Daniel came out the next day, hopped on the roof, and took pictures to show how it was installed incorrectly to begin with, and recommended that I had about 5 years left on the rest of my roof. The crew came out a couple days later and replaced my ridge vents and a few loose shingles in a couple hours flat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace ridge vent system, replace loose shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

01/25/2020

Great company. They showed up on time and Daniel Diaz, the person who provided the estimate, was terrific. He was very knowledgeable and had great solutions for the problem that I called about, as well as the roof problems that I didn't know I had. He took pictures, reviewed them with me, and discussed options. The price for the work was extremely reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

10/18/2019

It went very well. I called and they came out the day after I called. They were able to fix the issue very quickly, and were very professional. They worked with us on pricing, and charged us what they said they would. I highly recommend them for any roofing or siding projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A piece of siding fell off my house, I needed it replaced.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

08/12/2019

Banning was very professional, helpful, prompt and the final product was excellent and delivered on time. We were very pleased and the workers couldn't have been more efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on a flat surface

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

2019 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Siding and Windows. We offer roofing, siding, whole house replacement windows, gutter repair/replacement, skylights & general contracting. Full spectrum exterior property management

NA