Northern Virginia Dental Associates, PLC

Founded 1963 • Angie's List since July 2008

We are a general dental practice who has provided gentle, quality care to the Springfield/Burke community and surrounding areas since 1963. We treat children, teens and adults using the latest technology in a comfortable, welcoming environment....

Virginia Dental Solutions

Whether you are one of our longtime patients, or you are new to the community and are looking for a dentist in the Northern Virginia area, we hope you will take a few minutes to read the information presented here. One of the goals of this site is to provide our patients with an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about dentistry, tooth care, procedures and treatments. We believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make wise choices about their oral health. You will also find an overview of our practice including our doctors and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information. For over 30 years, our practice has provided the highest quality dental care by placing the needs of the patients above all else. We care for the entire family, providing a wide range of services: including, preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. As licensed dentists in Reston and Ashburn, we work with our patients so they can achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums and teeth. We take pride in providing a comfortable office experience where our qualified staff is friendly and knowledgeable and takes the time with our patients to explain their treatment options and inform them of additional preventive care. We feel this will lead to a more trusting doctor/patient relationship and, for many people, alleviate the stress associated with their dental visits. Our offices are conveniently located in Fairfax and Loudoun counties, and we offer some evening and Saturday hours. We invite you to call with any questions or email us via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site. We will do everything possible to ensure you a pleasant visit.

09/27/2017

I was looking for a new provider so I did my research on Angie's List and they happened to be located about two miles from my house. I checked them out and it was very refreshing. The up selling I had experience in the past, I got none of that with them. They were thorough, professional, and no nonsense about what I needed. There was no pressure for crowns or any unneeded dental work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a regular check up appointment.

08/10/2015

It went well. I was happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a check up and cleaning.

05/05/2015

Appointments went very well - staff is friendly and knowledgeable.  Dr. Coulter has a wonderful bedside manner and is very competent - would recommend this practice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went in for a routine cleaning and then cavity filings.

03/04/2015

Staff is thorough and knowledgeable.  Figured out what was bothering my back molar and explained it well.  Don't try to push whitening services or try to get you to do unnecessary dental work.  The hygenist was excellent and nothing hurt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine cleaning and checkup

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

02/26/2015

My experience with them was very good. They were recommended to me by a good friend of mine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Northern Virginia Dental Associates for dentistry. My last visit was for a cleaning, exam, x-rays and all those things.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry including cosmetic, implant, periodontal treatments, root canals, children’s dentistry, invisalign orthodontics, zoom, whitening & cerec crowns. Specialty training in implant surgery & sleep apnea appliances.

Wisdom teeth extraction only in specific instances, otherwise referred to oral surgeon.