Millennium Pool Service

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since October 2007

B Rated | 152 Reviews

Millennium Pools and Spas (DBA, Millennium Pool Service) has set out to use decades of experience in the industry to provide the best quality and value in Pool, Spa, and Fountain maintenance, service, renovation, and construction. We have become a leader in the industry providing top quality care to our clients, taking on the projects that others shy away from, always looking to better ourselves, even providing support to other companies in the industry when problems are difficult to sole. We will always remember communication is the key and you can always reach our most senior leaders if you ever need anything! We are a class A contractor in VA , MHIC in MD, DC Contractor We carry 5 Million umbrella insurance We also carry Workmens comp insurance...

A & E Tile and Marble LLC

A&E Tile and Marble owner's Charlie Farmer and Andy Farmer has been serving customers for over 30 years. We offer a $100 discount to new Angie's List customers. All employees are licensed and insured. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best Tile Installation to bring out their personality and style! Contacts: Andy Farmer 571-283-9191 for a Free Estimate Today!

Offers by A & E Tile and Marble LLC on Angie's List

05/14/2020

Excellent customer service! Dominika is very accommodating and responsive. Alexsander does awesome work and I'm always glad to see him. They took care of installing a pool heater as well as opening and closing the pool. They even provided services for free because my wife is a nurse. They are great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool opening and closing as well as heater install

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thanks for the kind note! We are happy to give to the nurses and hospital staff that keep us safe and give so much themselves. Please call if you need anything. Hank

03/28/2020

Hank and his crew are the best ever with pool service and repair. I’ve owned a pool in Fairfax County for over 20 years. Tried them all. These guys are by far the best for service and repairs. Excellent, timely, do it right the first time. You can’t go wrong.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service pool and repair pool

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thanks for the note! We are working harder than ever to get pools open early this year with so many people staying home on weekends! Take care Hank Cell 703-774-6971

03/08/2020

It took multiple revisions of the estimate for them to understand what we needed. When they came out for the job they didn't do the work since they were not prepared for the work. I have called numerous times to get them to come out and do the work we contracted for and they NEVER call me back. They might do great work, I wouldn't know since they don't return my calls or emails.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix grout on the top of the pool tile.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed] I am sorry we could not fix your pool. My guys were focused on what they thought needed to be done to make this repair and really should have just focused on client wishes! Again I am sorry we did not do any repairs and I also called Mr [Member Name Removed] after the note to say we were sorry. We learn! Thanks Hank

06/25/2019

Our experience with Millennium Pool Services has been the BEST ever. We were left pretty high and dry by our previous pool service – so we started looking for service the week of Memorial Day – which is considered very late in the season. Several companies could not even accommodate our request. But Millennium came through. They came right away, assessed what needed to be done, scheduled their cre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refurbishment of the pool, opening pool services, repair on filter and heater. Also bi-weekly maintenance.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thanks for the Note [Member Name Removed], please dont hesitate to call if you need anything. HANK

01/21/2019

Terrific job! The crews on site were all extremely helpful and super hard working. I was assigned a project manager who was with me from the beginning talking to me about the plan and timeline always answering calls and still helped answer questions for me after the job was all done. My new pool deck looks amazing and the pool is like a brand new pool.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Swimming Pool and Deck Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile, decks, plastering, pool cleaners, stamped concrete

Residential and commercial leak detections, pressure and chemical testing, deck replacements, coping and tiles, pool resurfacing with plaster, paint, vinyl & patching, specialty deck coatings, caulking, renovations, underground plumbing, structural upgrades with slides, waterfalls & features, heaters, filter systems, pumps, pressure washing, supplying & balancing, acid cleaning, pool opening and closing, vinyl liner replacements and we install commercial fountains & water features. Pool Opening Pool Closing and Winterization Most pool service and construction jobs

We do not offer landscaping

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check