Lovebug, Inc.

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since August 2015

Call for a free estimate. Satisfaction Guaranteed!...

Custom Care Lawn & Property Services Inc

Custom Care Lawn Care and Landscaping Services proudly serves the Northern VA. area, and has been in business since 1993! We are fully licensed, insured, and certified by the state of VA. in Pesticide application. We pride ourselves on the custom, exceptional, and prompt service at competitive rates. Please call us at 703-369-4084 to schedule.

05/29/2017

I cannot speak highly enough for Eric Nicaragua. I have used his services for lawn mowing, Installing a new drainage system in my back yard, cleaning my gutters, and landscaping. He is very reliable, friendly, and professional. He did a BEAUTIFUL job on my front yard. I would definitely recommend him for any work you need done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore out and replaced the original landscaping which had become too big and outdated for the front of my townhouse.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,landscaper,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch

04/10/2017

It went perfectly. He's a very hard worker, extremely neat, knows how to make a place look beautiful from a landscaping perspective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in the process of staging my home. Erick did a fabulous job staging the outside - he cleared out all leaves, debris, trimmed, mowed, reset some slate pieces on the patio. He also painted our front door. He is the most professional man ever; he's on time, he cares about how your place looks. Now that we've moved, I'm trying to rehire him for some work at our new home. He's very busy (a good sign).

CATEGORY landscaper,mulch