DreamHome

B271 REVIEWS

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since May 2008

8000 Forbes Pl Ste 101

Springfield, VA 22151

Our motto is commitment to your Dream with home improvements made simple. We take no money down putting you in charge of your project. If we miss the deadline, we pay you!...

Siding (118)Windows (91)Roofing (82)Gutters (44)Doors (35)Insulation (32)General Remodeling (16)Decks and Porches (9)Patios (8)Unfinished Carpentry (6)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (4)Wrought Iron (1)

10/10/2019

Some years ago we used this company to replace all the windows in our home. The contract stated lifetime replacement. Now we have 2 windows where the seal broke and the windows fogged. Called Dream Home and was told the manufacturer of the windows is no longer in business so we would have to pay for the replacement parts on the windows. This is despite the fact that the contract with Dream Home sp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

We are fully aware of your concerns and apologize for the situation. The window manufacturer went out of business in late 2011. We can not warranty [Member Name Removed] product that we did not manufacture. Had we done so we too would be out of business and all of customers would be left with no other option but to fully replace the product and pay for complete new windows. We are treating our pre...

09/30/2019

Tony was very professional and helped me decide the best products choose. I would recommend DreamHome to anyone looking for a good contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters and downspouts

CATEGORY contractors, gutter repair, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

09/08/2019

The process was extremely smooth. They not only were excellent with the communication, but were extremely professional in their craft. Dreamhome handled the insurance process turnkey. Dreamhome even ensured the code items were not only installed, but included as part of the insurance claim. I would absolutely recommend them for your next roof inspection/project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My father home was crushed by a hail storm. There was damage done to the roof, siding and gutters.

CATEGORY contractors, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

09/08/2019

My experience was great having my roof replaced. Easy and hassle free from start to finish. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY roofing

09/08/2019

Excellent! Crews were professional, on time and work was performed as advertised! I would highly recommend them for your next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY contractors, gutter repair, insulation, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

09/08/2019

DreamHome has done multiple projects for my family and I. They have been great to work with from start to finish. That’s why we always recommend DrramHome and will continue to us their services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, siding, windows, gutters, trim.

CATEGORY gutter repair, insulation, roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

08/24/2019

We recently had Dreamhome to replace our roof. From the sales team to the installers our experience was top notch. The sales staff was informative and patient with all of our questions. They honored our request of when we wanted the work done with no questions asked. The roofing team arrived on time and was very courteous and respectful of our home and our needs. We love our new roof and we would ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

08/23/2019

Consultation was very informative about options in the market, and how the replacements would be installed and what a difference they would make in my home. Top level professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

08/19/2019

I am totally in love with the opportunity of working with Dreamhome. The fact that I have seen other remodeling contractors and by far this has to be the open and honest business I’m affiliated with. The trainer is completely knowledgeable and understands the Rodney Webb System. Thank you Dreamhome for fair opportunity.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Currently employed

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

08/19/2019

The project went great. TJ were super professional and had a great presentation. He arrived early and really cared about my project. Dreamhome is a solid company for your home exterior needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed work for exterior remodeling

CATEGORY gutter repair, insulation, roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

Roofing Replacement, Window Replacement, Siding Replacement, Attic Insulation (including Reflective Insulation), Door Replacement, Gutters & Downspouts, Gutter Protection, Trim Work, Decks, Patios and Porches.

We do not do smaller handy man jobs such as drywall work or repair work. We do not do full add on renovations. We do not do poured concrete patios

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available