CAPITAL CAR CARE INC

Angie's List since November 2008

NOVA FAMILY AUTO SERVICE

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!

05/03/2018

Everything at Capital Car Care is absolutely fabulous. From the staff to the quality of work to the prices they cannot be beat. A truly honest shop with a truly honest team lead by the best of the best, Scott. You cannot go wrong with Capital Car Care and I won't be going anywhere else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple issues with my vehicles and regular maintenance

10/02/2014

They did a great job - they are always courteous and work is excellent! They know their stuff and we take all our cars there. They are honest about what work needs to be done and what can wait and are always pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change, 2 new tires, alignment and rotation of tires

07/21/2014

This place is awesome. After being frustrated with the dealer, this shop provided me with honest information about my car which was repaired in a timely manner at a very fair price. Since our first visit, we have returned for our maintenance such as oil changes. There is nothing fancy about this place, but there doesn't need to be. Easy to drop off your car the night before and they call when it's...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change

01/09/2014

Well done, fast, responsive, good price. I definitely am going back even though it's not close by at all!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They diagnosed existing problems, assessed my car's road worthiness and made all repairs.

08/26/2013

Wonderful car repair business whether you have a sports car or SUV. They let you know the problem and if they are able to fix it. Prices are the lowest in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Worked on brakes, replaced oil and filter, etc.