ASP - America's Swimming Pool Co Springfield VA

A 34 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since June 2012

7426 Alban Station Blvd A100

Springfield, VA 22150

ASP - America's Swimming Pool Company of Northern Virginia is part of the nation’s largest swimming pool maintenance and repair company, wants to be your trusted pool professional. We maintain a strong dedication to our customers, which has helped us establish a reputation that is second to none in the swimming pool industry. Our success is firmly rooted in our founder’s belief that providing exceptional service is our number one priority, no matter the circumstance....

pool cleaning (34)plastering (5)

01/14/2020

Jim and Anna King run a great pool service company. Last year we converted to a salt pool and the entire process was seamless. ASP is very responsive and their on-site crew could not be nicer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular pool maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the nice words and thanks for your business. JCK

07/19/2019

I would recommend ASP to everyone. They have amazing customer service and pool knowledge. When something is wearing out they let us know so we can fix it before it becomes a bigger, more expensive problem. When our pool heater crashed right before a big pool party, they were able to get us another one and get it up and running before the party. The pool is always clean and the staff is so friendly...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

Thank you for the nice review - this will be posted for the team to see. Thanks for your business! James

07/02/2018

I strongly recommend against using ASP for pool maintenance. On May 11 ASP came and opened my pool. They removed the cover, got the pump running, and put in chemicals. However the pump was not effectively drawing water. The maintenance technician said he would report it to their service department so someone could come check it out. In the words of the job report he sent me, “I'll let my services ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool opening and skimmer line repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. This customer is frustrated that he has had serious underground plumbing problems right at the beginning of pool season, and has laid the blame on ASP. ASP does not perform underground plumbing repairs, and he was told this. He has been nice enough to leave reviews at other review sites as well. See our other reviews on Angies List, Yelp, and Google fo...

05/15/2018

ASP of Northern VA is far and away the best pool care, renovation and construction company. They have been caring for my pool for 3 seasons, and far surpass my expectations regularly. We had our pool renovated a few weeks ago, and it's gorgeous. The plaster, tile and coping are beautiful and exactly what we wanted. The team at ASP is engaged with and responsive to our needs, whether we need mainte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool renovation including plaster, coping, and tile.

CATEGORY plastering,pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2018

Photo for ASP - America's Swimming Pool Co Springfield VA - 7426 Alban Station Blvd, Springfield, VA - 37071907

Thanks for the great review! The pool turned out great and is one of our nicer renovations. I will share this review with the guys. Thanks James
C

10/04/2017

Very professional and knowledgeable technician came out. Very little response to further enquiries. Went with another provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for replastering pool

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

07/20/2017

ASP came through again! ASP remodeled our pool several years ago. The pool and patio look amazing now that they redid it. We were having a minor problem with our coping. ASP came out to look at it. Even though the coping warranty (with another company) expired, ASP helped us to resolve the issue quickly and get our coping fixed. They were great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed pool coping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

Photo for ASP - America's Swimming Pool Co Springfield VA - 7426 Alban Station Blvd, Springfield, VA - 35864570

07/13/2017

Excellent! I was extremely pleased with the work of James King's crew. The work I had done isn't cheap but necessary, so finding a reputable pool company is key. After 20 years I felt I had exhausted pool companies I could rely on to even answer the phone ... let alone actually show up to do any work! From the first visit by Josh and James to provide a bid for the work last fall to work completion...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool resurface, resetting of coping stones, removal of pool heater and diving board.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

Photo for ASP - America's Swimming Pool Co Springfield VA - 7426 Alban Station Blvd, Springfield, VA - 35546942

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We always enjoy working with you and the girls. I will share your comments with the team. James

06/11/2017

Great. From start to finish, the team walked me through how everything worked and how to maintain things. They gave great suggestions for ways to make money, and also suggested some projects that might need to be done down the line. They also suggested how to immediately solve the problems now to buy time for when those projects were needed. They were knowledgeable, explained things very well, and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Opening the pool

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed]. I will share your comments with the team. James

06/02/2017

It went very well. The contact who worked with me updated me re weather related delays. They finished right on time and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
swimming pool replastering new coping and tile

CATEGORY plastering,pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017

05/24/2017

Repairman knew his stuff and work was done quickly after they received the part

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found leak and replaced circulation pump in hot tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

Swimming Pool Weekly maintenance, Swimming Pool openings, Swimming Pool closings, Swimming Pool winterization, Swimming Pool safety cover installation, Swimming Pool recovery, Swimming Pool equipment repair, and installation of Swimming Pool equipment. We also offer Swimming Pool heaters, Swimming Pool Solar Heat, renovation, plaster, tile, decking, and coping

We do not service above ground pools We DO NOT service HOT TUBS