Apex Surveys

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since August 2011

Apex Surveys is a family owned business established in 1990. The combined experience of both father and son equal over 60 years of quality friendly service to our customers. Pricing will vary according to service, lot size, and deed research. The average cost of a House Location Survey or Lot Stake (under 1 acre) in a standard subdivision is between $375-$475 depending on the particulars of the property. Please call or email for your custom quote!...

Landmark-Fleet Surveyors

Bringing over 35 years of experience, Landmark-Fleet is a modern land surveying firm comprised of highly qualified and well-experienced surveyors, CADD technicians, and support personnel. We utilize trained field survey crews, fully equipped with the latest electronic data collection equipment.

06/12/2020

My engagement with Apex Surveys, LLP was exceptional from start to finish. Kathleen, the Office Manager was professional and very responsive. She provided an extremely competitive quote and scheduled the survey to meet our needs. Mitch and Gaelen were informative and performed the survey in a timely and professional manner. This company deserves your business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lot survey with stakes in corners and along property lines.

03/26/2020

They did a great job and were easy to work with. The plat was delivered quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Surveyed residential property, installed additional boundary markers and produced an updated plat

04/11/2018

Great overall experience. Apex was very polite an prompt in their communication (via email and phone) and they delivered my setback survey in timely manner. I emailed Apex to get an estimate for a setback certification. They responded within an hour with a quote. After shopping around for other companies, I decided to Apex because of their promptness and politeness in their email. I called to sche...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Setback Survey

12/20/2017

Two men arrived when promised. Spent around two hours surveying my whole neighborhood to determine the correct boundaries for the property. Decided that the head surveyor needed to take a look at their findings and departed. Returned a few days later, again after first calling me and arriving when promised. Two men spent nearly two hours that day carefully measuring and staking the property with b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stake property boundaries. I want a fence build.

02/10/2017

Flawlessly. I was not even home. When I got home I saw the stakes marking the ground. They ask for 5 to 7 business days to turn around drawings. In 2 days they called me to received payment and send me the stamped and signed plat files. Highly recommend Also note I currently own a townhouse and this work was done on a townhouse.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apex provided me with a House Location Survey and Lot Stake. House Survey - also referred to as a Physical Improvement Survey. We will provide a current plat of your property, showing all of the existing physical improvements on the property (the house, fences, walks, patios, sheds, etc.) and their relation to the property lines. This plat gives the homeowner, builder, or contractor an accurate survey of what is located on the site. Lot Stake is when we recover or replace your property corners which are marked by 18” iron pipe that is set into the ground. We then accurately (using thorough research) delineate the property lines using 8” metal spikes, which are set at ground level and marked with fluorescent flagging. We then place 24” wooden stakes in the ground next to the metal spikes as a witness. With this survey you will be able to clearly see exactly where your property lines are.

CATEGORY land surveyor

Land surveying. Construction stakeout & boundary surveying. Lot stakes. Wall checks. Physical improvement surveys. Brick points for wall forms. Plats for topographic surveys.

flood elevation certificates.