AAA MASONRY

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since June 2010

AAA Masonry is located in Northern Virginia since 1995. AAA Masonry provides a combination of European style and American standard of Outdoor Living. Do you need to add a retaining wall? Are you looking to rework your sidewalks or walkways? Perhaps you’re interested in completely reworking your existing landscape? One outdoor kitchen next to a great patio, can makes party more interesting. If you love your own pizza, we can give you the pizza oven you have been dreaming for. AAA MASONRY might be the ideal candidate to turn your project plans into a well-crafted reality....

Superior Landscaping, Inc.

Superior Landscaping, Inc. is a family owned and operated business, serving Centreville, Clifton, Chantilly, Fairfax, South Riding, Gainesville, Bristow, Haymarket and their surrounding areas. We are A CLASS A CONTRACTOR, FULLY LICENSED, BONDED AND INSURED and DO NOT use sub-contractors. Our estimates are free and our work is guaranteed. Excellent references.

Award 2019

08/25/2017

Ardian came out promptly to give me a quote. Once I gave him the go ahead, Ardian came out personally with his team to complete the work over the course of two days, and he was incredibly talented and professional. He helped me choose a color for the mortar, and was resourceful when ensuring that nothing fell into the water with the koi when he was installing several bluestone slabs on the wall fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mortar veneer stone to 2' high knee wall, 45' long. I had already purchased veneer stone from a local quarry for the exterior of a 2' wall that made up my backyard koi pond. Although I built most of the pond myself, I wanted the stonework to be perfect. I was referred to AAA Masonry by a friend that had worked with them in the past.

CATEGORY masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

09/11/2016

Ardian and the AAA Masonry team was a pleasure to work with. Their prices are reasonable, especially considering the extremely high quality of work they provide. It is a well-experienced group that has a knack for detail and can also provide great recommendations if you need a little help figuring out what you want done. They're a small company but manage to work very efficiently. For anyone who n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore out old patio, regraded and replaced. Tore out old retaining wall, cut into a hillside to build a new and longer wall to give us more flat space in a sloped backyard. Removed 2 large trees, laid out sod, and planted a couple shrubs.

CATEGORY hardscaping

09/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AAA completely re-did our back yard - including putting in a retaining wall, with LED lights, pavers on three levels of elevation, with stairs inbetween, installed stone stairs up the hill in our back yard (gorgeous, made from natural boulders), flagstone walkway around to the front of our house, cement stairs up the front hill, and a beautiful stacked stone retaining wall in the front. I loved working with Ardian and his gang - the price was well below any other quote we got, and they were very punctual, clean, and friendly to work with. I will definitely use them again, and have referred them to other friends and neighbors looking for stone work to be done at their residences. They were great.

CATEGORY masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

05/27/2014

Very professional. Price was 25 percent less than next qualified bidder. Cleaned up at the end of each day. Protected plants and lawn. Could not have done more to make me happy. Highly recommend !!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore out concrete porch nod 5 steps and replaced with concrete and flagstone.

CATEGORY masonry

07/22/2013

I was extremely impressed. They had a knack for making things look well. They had a good eye for the grading and the placement of the pavers. They were very sharp. The price was on the high end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used AAA Masonry to do a walkway out of pavers.

CATEGORY masonry,hardscaping

Additions, Outside kitchen, Patio, Driveway, Walkway, Retaining Walls, Bed Flowers, Fence, Deck, Railing, All the Landscape design you may think we can make it real.