Beau's Services

Angie's List since November 2014

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Jerrys Painting & Powerwashing

Jerry’s Painting & Power washing is family owned and operated. We offer professional services for painting, pressure washing, deck staining or sealing and rotten wood replacement. We strive to meet customers needs at 100% satisfaction. Please see our reviews for a better idea of the service we provide.

09/18/2020

Beau Skinner made me buy certain size wood to redo my deck, then he decided not to show up. He wasn't answering my calls or messages either. Had to hire another contractor who did a great job only the wood Beau suggested was the wrong size, so we had to buy the right size. I regret hiring Beau. Such a waste of time and money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck resurfacing

CATEGORY deck cleaning

08/05/2017

Fast, reliable, professional and affordable. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two complete bathroom remodels, painting, window installation, carpentry

CATEGORY handyman service

07/27/2017

The contractor failed to provide adequate sub-flooring and he refused to correct problems with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor replacement and a variety of home maintenance and repair.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

05/01/2017

I've known him for years and he's done a lot of work for me at my various properties. He gets there when he says he will, gets the job done and at very reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He added and replaced some siding, did some exterior window repairs, pressure washing, and painted portions of and power washed my deck. He also repaired the screen porch.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,siding,deck cleaning,pressure washing

D

11/17/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beau was to wrap door frame with metal along with the columns on the porch and paint the porch. I also asked him to remove and replace any rotting wood. When the project was finished, it looked great. Two days later the metal wrapping fell down and exposed the rotting wood he was to replace. Unless you are there to supervise everything, he cannot be trusted to do what is right. He will cut cornors and go on the cheap side at primium prices. Lately, he has become unresponsibe. I've tried to contact him to come look at some work he had warrantied, but he has not returned my telephone call or texts (this was in July 2015).

CATEGORY electrician