Bradley Builders LLC

Founded 2020 •

Awards & Badges

10446 Anderson Dr

Somerset, VA 22972

If you can dream it, we can build it! Give us a call today for a free quote!...

handyman (8)general contracting (5)roofing (3)hardwood flooring (3)interior painting (2)home remodeling (2)woodworking (1)window (1)

01/12/2021

Bradley Builders responded quickly but were unavailable to complete work for 2 months. They referred me to a flooring company and I am in the process of getting the job done. I was impressed with Bradley's professionalism and responsiveness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair rotted hardwood in kitchen

CATEGORY contractors,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

11/23/2020

Jason was excellent, polite, and did a very great job. It exceeded my expectations. I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need a screen applied to the open roof my balcony to prevent birds from nesting there.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

11/06/2020

Jason answered all of our calls from start to finish. This is unusual in today's market. Believe me others should follow his example! On the first visit Jason's employee, Bobby, discovered we had termite damage. He completed the work on the front door and we regrouped to get termite issues addressed. We were worried about coordinating exterminator and final repairs, but luckily both companies were...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door and floor repairs

CATEGORY contractors,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

08/26/2020

Exceptional...from quote to work completion!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Many handyman task!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

08/18/2020

Spectacular work quality and competitive price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

05/27/2020

Jason was amazing. He responded to my request right away and scheduled the work to be done the first day after the holiday weekend. He not only fixed the door, he re-caulked and secured the rest of the door frame. Installing the flood light was fast and easy. We were so pleased we have asked him to quote us additional projects. Jason was also great with our shy dog and two cats.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix door and installed flood light

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

05/04/2020

My house is 142 years old and had a terribly leaky roof which did a considerable amount of damage to large sections of our ceiling and hardwood floor. I was concerned that this project was going to change the antiquated look of our home as well a leave me with an empty wallet. But Jason was incredibly understanding of my concerns and helped me find the most beautiful barn wood for my floors and ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair / Floor replacement

CATEGORY contractors,hardwood floor repair,roofing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

05/02/2020

Very pleased with the quality and timeframe of this project by Bradley Builders ... Jason gave me his opinion when I wasn't sure of my own and WOW he was spot on!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of basement

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

05/01/2020

Great! He was very efficient and professional. The work was done well. All leaks were repaired perfectly and we have had no issues since!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window repairs where the window was leaking and roofing repairs.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

04/08/2020

Most importantly to me, Jason is honest. But he is also conscientious, dependable, reliable, punctual, and friendly. He manages to find a way to make everything work for your project and your schedule. He cares as much about his clients as he does about their projects. His work is unparalleled; professional precise, and complete all while being affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020