Solid Rock Enterprises, Inc.

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since December 2010

We specialize in helping people remain in their own homes as they age by performing home assessments and home modifications. We bring our experience to bear to make your life safer and more comfortable in your own home. Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS), Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR) and Certified Environmental Access Consultant (CEAC)...

Remodel USA

193  REVIEWS
Remodel USA

At Remodel USA Inc.we are completely dedicated to meeting the expectations of our customers. One of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction is by maintaining our distinctive attention to detail while minimizing our installation time. For example, we can finish a complete bathroom remodel in only about 5-10 days, limiting the disruption to your schedule. We can also customize our services to meet your unique requirements,whether we're designing the ideal kitchen layout for your home or walking you through the sunroom selection process.

10/16/2013

It was about the same estimate as another company. They were polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received an estimate to rebuild a car port.

CATEGORY remodeling

09/15/2013

Excellent service. Have recommended to neighbors who have since used Solid Rock and been well pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished basement

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

10/26/2012

The fence project went very well. I had time constraints since I had to move my mother's dogs to my home and Chris completed the job within my constraints. He was also willing to work with some ungainly vegetation along the border of my property (something some fence companies that gave estimates were unwilling to do). I called him again a few years later (winter 2012) when I needed a bathroom add...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a custom fence around my property - aluminum in the front and wood otherwise. Also prepared a design and gave me an estimate on a bathroom addition to my home (with handicap features to accommodate my elderly mother). (I didn't hire Solid Rock for the bathroom due to the cost - other estimates were more affordable.)

CATEGORY fencing,remodeling,home remodeling

building, remodeling, home modifications, home assessments, senior and disabled services

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal