Colors On Parade

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since July 2010

The original body shop on wheels. Mobile automotive paint repairs and paintless dent repairs....

06/14/2017

Went well. Job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurface paint chips on my auto.

04/02/2015

I'm pretty impressed with Colors on Parade. I submitted an inquiry through their webpage and received an email the same day wanting more information. Tech also called me same day and called me every day for the following 2 days until we could meet. Only time him about 45 minutes and most of the damage is gone. I would use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed two door dings. One small ding and one ding accompanied by a scratch and a crack

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this review. We appreciate hearing your feedback.
D

02/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted this company and left my contact info in mid January for an estimate. No return call, so I called back a week later and left another message. I got a return call from Rose and was advised that Wayne worked my area and would contact me. After another week and a half with no contact, I called again and spoke wit Rose. She advised that she would contact Wayne to see what was going on. After another 7-10 days, I have heard nothing. I contacted another PDR company yesterday and actually was able to speak with the technician regarding the damage. He is scheduled to make the repair tomorrow. | |I have heard positive comments about the work of Colors on Parade. However, I have to assume that the lack of even a call to advise why I have not been contacted for an appointment may continue if I had any issues with a repair they made. | |Good communication is the key to good customer service. It was definitely lacking in my interaction with this company.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for taking the time to voice your frustration. It is through comments like yours that we learn our faults and strive to do better. We apologize for your bad experiences and sincerely hope you will give us another try sometime down the line.

04/08/2014

I found the Colors on Parade web site and sent a photo of the damaged door to the email address listed on the site.  I then called and left a phone message.   I then went back to the web site and filled out a form with all my information including a description of the damage.  Within five hours of leaving the phone message, Jim called back and arranged for me to bring the truck to a site where the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Colors on Parade fixed a medium sized dent in the passenger door of my Chevy pickup. The dent was caused by a deer running into the side of the vehicle.

CATEGORY auto body repair, auto repair

01/21/2012

Visit went great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Paint in your driveway.They were here for about 1hr,they took out the dents and things from our car for 2 cars we had.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto body repair includes paint, chip, bumper, refinishing, headlamp refinishing, scratches, touch up & paint-free dent removal (dents and Hail Damage)

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover