Clean Carpet Solutions

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since November 2010

Whats hiding in your carpet? Affordable carpet cleaning for your home and Office! Licensed, insured, and IICRC Certified! Roanoke VA and surrounding areas. www.cleancarpetsolutions.net...

S&S Cleaning and Maintenance Services Inc.

We are a family owned business since 2013, specializing in commercial cleaning and maintenance. Our business strives to keep your business clean and looking it's best at all times.

07/05/2017

Awesome!!!!! Russell did a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

06/28/2017

The service was excellent. I would be happy to work with this company in the future and recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning the carpet of commercial area.

11/09/2016

The carpets look beautiful again. We have a black lab that sheds like crazy and loves our living room carpet. Russell made the carpet look new again. He took extra care with all of the area rugs, was here on time, friendly, and efficient. We will definately rehire Carpet Cleaning Solutions!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

10/24/2016

Called several companies before finding this one, all quoted $300.00+. Quoted price at Carpet Cleaning Solutions $165.00. Carpet is 10 years old and I have done it with a Rug DR. every six months or so. First time EVER done professionally. Will not deal with anyone else. As long as I own my home, only one company will clean my carpets. He works miracles within limits. He will do everything within ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire upstairs carpet cleaned. Five rooms plus hallway.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the business!

07/16/2016

Russell called back promptly, arrived on time, and did a wonderful job. The old carpet looks like new. He showed me the difference as he cleaned and it was significant. My wife cannot get over the difference and continues to rave about the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had three rooms cleaned. Two were newer carpets (2 years old), while the third hadn't been cleaned in ten years.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the business!

Carpet Cleaning. Area Rug Cleaning. Upholstery Cleaning. Car Upholstery Cleaning. Boat Carpet Cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal