Grass Tactics LLC

A 5 Reviews

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

518 Montgomery Dr

Ruther Glen, VA 22546

Young and professional grass cutting service. Will cut big and small yards. Will also cut for any business.. in...

lawn care (5)lawn & landscaping (3)mulch delivering (1)leaf removal (1)

10/21/2020

Went very good. Very nice guys, and did a very good job. Ill definitely have them continue to do the yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn cutting

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

10/19/2020

This was a wonderful experience for it to be my first with Angie's List. Mr. Sharlow was respectful and punctual. He maintained contact prior to the job and followed up after it. I would recommend Grass Tactics to anyone looking for services in the area. I look forward to a continued partnership in the future. Sincere thanks to Grass Tactics.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowed and hedges cut back.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

10/12/2020

He was really awesome, he came in, he did a good job, he was very professional, he told me on what he was doing and I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did trimming of my yard, bushes and grass and he did some weeding.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

10/09/2020

Great job! Quick response, on time, very reasonable with price. Took care of high weeds along slippery creek bed. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding, trimming.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

09/26/2020

My yard was a mess and John at grass tactics saved it! My grass was so high and poorly maintained upon moving into my home. John came out in a timely manner and provided amazing customer service! He cut my grass, weed removal, and even did some mulch landscaping for me- my house looks amazing now! He comes out every 10 days to cut again- I recommend him to everyone I know, he even cuts my dads gra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
grass cut, mulch job, weeding, and leaf removal

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch