Gotcha Covered of Ashburn

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since April 2016

Lisa Cammarota purchased her Gotcha covered franchise in December of 2005. Her franchise is based in Round Hill, VA, and serves Northern Virginia and Charles Town, WV. Lisa attended Embry Riddle Aeronautical University and George Mason University for her graduate degree. After flight instructing and serving as a police officer at the Herndon Police Department Lisa and her husband, Joe, started a family in 2005, They have two children, Mia and Tony. At this time, Lisa wanted to be closer to her family. When she was very young and lived with her Nana, she learned how to sew, knit, and crochet. This gave her the perfect foundation and inspiration to open Gotcha Covered. Lisa is very active in her community and has been a Loudoun County volunteer fire fighter, served on the Round Hill Planning Commission, co-founder of the Round Hill Junior Woman's Group, and has been a member of the Round Hill PTA, Blue Ridge BNI, Big Sisters of America, and the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce....

Window Decor

53  REVIEWS
Window Decor

We are a local, family-owned store in the Northern Virginia area that provides custom made Hunter Douglas window fashions, custom drapery, upholstery, bedding and more! We are now entering our 30th year in business and pride ourselves on our commitment to exceptional customer service. We would love to help you update your current home or decorate a new home with quality window fashions that are a perfect fit for you! Contact us to let us know how we can help!

12/10/2020

Gotcha Covered is a wonderful local business! Lisa is so knowledgeable and helpful; she seemed to instinctively know what our new renovation needed for the windows. She brought several sample books and took careful measurements so that we could order whenever we decided which window-covering to go with. Gotcha Covered has a great installation team too! They were careful, considerate, and very prof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Treatments

CATEGORY window treatments

Thank you so much for the kind words. It’s my pleasure to work with such nice clients!

09/19/2006

I can't wait to order them and have them installed! Lisa was very knowledgeable and took the time to help me make my decision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an estimate done for window treatments in my family room. Lisa was so great to work with. She brought tons of samples and a laptop that actually showed me what the treatments will look like. Lisa spent a lot of time helping me decide on colors and fabrics, and I feel sure I made the best possible choice. It was not an easy room to do, but Lisa approached our window treatment issue from all angles.

CATEGORY window treatments

Window Treatments, Motorization, Shades, Shutters, Top Treatments, Custom Bedding, Draperies, & Curtains.