ELK GARDEN ALUMINUM & SUPPLY

B 8 Reviews

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since October 2010

19394 US HIGHWAY 19

Rosedale, VA 24280

We are a family owned and operated business We were established in 1979. Our estimates are free and we do not require money up front, just payment upon completion of job. We sell to the homeowner as well as the contractor and if you need us to install, we can do that too. Our window and siding crews have been with us for years and are very efficient at their jobs....

window replacement (5)siding companies (3)door installation (2)gutter repair (1)

11/28/2020

Company never came to my home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage doors

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

12/27/2017

We loved the price. The new windows look good and are much more efficient than the originals. The work was done on time. The only things that weren’t up to par were the caulking work and some of the metal work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2017

08/03/2017

They were efficient, fast, and tidy. I have enjoyed their workers. They did all the siding on the house in addition to the windows. They took all the old vinyl siding off and replaced it. It looks like a brand new place. They also do gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed windows and many other things.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced 5 windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2015

11/26/2013

It went great. Mike Puckett, VP of the firm showed up for the quote approximate one month earlier. He was very pleasant and professional to work with. We talked . about my needs and he showed me a sample of the window he recommended. I also chose a new storm door for the main entrance door and we firmed up the quote. I have previously been given good reviews on the company from neighbors and frien...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new replacement windows. Windows made by West Window in Martinsville, VA

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2013

D

10/22/2013

I will have to say that the guys that did the installation were great! They did amazing work!! I have no complaint with the work! My complaint is with Mike, the boss. When he did me a quote, I told him face to face that I only wanted siding. Didn't want to shell out almost $1000 extra for the soffits. I called the office a year later, when I had the money, and asked if the $4400 quote would still ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed siding, which I wanted and soffits which I told them not to do.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2013

We do alot of estimates in a year and she waited 2 years to give us the go ahead. During that length of time it is hard to remember was was said. Most people know the difference between siding and soffit and the workers even had made small talk to the homeowner about the soffit and she never once said she didnot want it. If it was me, I would have started asking questions about the work to make su...

04/17/2012

They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put new windows and a new sun glass door

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2012

08/22/2011

They did an excellent job. They did it quite a while ago and it has held up great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on siding for me.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2003

We sell vinyl windows that are energy efficient and offer the tilt in feature so you won't have to go outside to clean them.West window provides most of our windows and they warranty them for lifetime. We also sell vinyl siding from Stylecrest, Mitten, Norandex, just to name a few.

We do not install guttering unless we have to remove it on a siding job.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover