Troy Miller Painting

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1330 Belleview Ave SE

Roanoke, VA 24014

Owner operated for over 16 years. We specialize in all Painting, Drywall, Wallpaper Removal and Pressure Washing services. Give us a call for a free quote! we are insured and class c business license. ...

interior painting (10)house painting (8)drywall repair (4)pressure washing (3)

04/27/2020

AMAZING!! Troy and Lori do amazing work. I have used Troy for internal painting a year ago and this was a massive job to paint outside of house, tiki hut, multiple decks, boat dock and more than 50 steps! They communicate well, show up on time and do amazing work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House, deck, dock, steps!

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was truly a pleasure to work for you again.

01/14/2020

Troy and Laurie did a beautiful job. They were thorough and took great pride, as they should, in their work. We’ve asked them to do exterior painting this spring. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom walls and bedroom walls, ceiling, and trim

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure to work for you. We look forward to working with you again in the Spring.

09/18/2019

Troy and Lori were excellent to work with. We had flood damage and they listened to what we needed done. Matched our paint, worked quietly and efficiently.....Finished one day early!! Reasonable price, even sanded "patch work" I hadn't done well. Kept us up to date, very punctual and neat. Entire basement looks awesome. Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New drywall needed primed/painted. Four rooms, hall,stairwell painted (3 rooms needed priming and multiple coats due to stenciling).

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

Thank you for that great review! We loved working with you as well! Can't wait to work with you again.

07/28/2019

Troy and his wife were great to work with. They were always on time and were good communicators. They came when they said they would, and the project took about as long as they said it would. The results are fantastic. We are very pleased with the results and would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an exterior painting of our home.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

07/23/2019

I was amazed at the quality of the job, done by Troy and his wife. He didn't have to tape off the trim but managed quite skillfully to do the job. They were courteous, and very respectful of my daughter's home and possessions. Will be hiring them ourselves as new painting needs done. Dependable painters are hard to find.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
actually he did work at my daughter's while she was on vacation and we were the designated house sitters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

Thank you! I'm so looking forward to working for you or your daughter in the future.

07/09/2019

Fantastic job! The painting was done really well with clear attention to detail and they were really responsive to questions prior to the actual paint job. Even did some drywall repairs in a few places. Very friendly. So impressed I have already recommended them to a friend who needs painting done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting of living room, kitchen and hallway including doors and trim

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

05/23/2019

He did an excellent job for me. Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

D

05/09/2019

This was a small job that should not have taken four days to complete. Most of the work I could have done myself and now wish I had. He doesn’t work efficiently. When presented with an outlet that was not level instead of fixing it while the wall was open and power was off he tried jury rigging it by putting shims in the wall which now has left me with an outlet that is sticking out a quarter inch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage drywall

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

Photo for Troy Miller Painting - 1330 Belleview Ave SE, Roanoke, VA - 37870010

When you hang drywall you got to put 3 coats of mud on it and each coat you have to let it dry. When I took the plaster drywall off and hung a half inch sheet of drywall I had to shim it because it wouldn't of matched up The outlet was not my fault I offered to pay for a electrician to fix the box.

11/13/2018

They did an amazing job! My porch has not looked this good since I first purchased my home. I thought the price was very reasonable and the job was done quickly. I am beyond happy with the end result. I would definitely recommend them as painters to anyone I know who needs some work done indoor or outdoor!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing and painting.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2018

11/09/2018

Finished job in one day. excellent work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing decks, Painting, Step & handrail replacement

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

All Painting, Drywall, Wallpaper Removal and Pressure Washing services.