Marco Plumbing & Handyman

Angie's List since August 2014

I am there for you, to serve your needs, doing what I have a passion for. Fixing your house in the manner that you would want it done. On time, friendly, courteous, very clean. All work is done to exceed building code standards, efficiently, and at the right price....

Central Virginia Electrical Services

With years of experience serving the area, we are your solution for all your electrical needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our 5 star reviews from happy customers! Call us today so we can discuss your needs and make a plan that fits your budget. Satisfaction guaranteed!

07/26/2017

He did an excellent job. He even carried away the old commode and took the box that contained the new commode. I will definitely call on him again for more work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed toilet commode and replaced with a new one that I provided. He also fixed non-functioning light fixture due to hidden broken wire.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing

07/27/2016

Water heater was fine. Circuit breaker had worn out. Marcus replaced it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Determine cause of non-functional water heater.

CATEGORY handyman service

10/22/2015

CATEGORY handyman service

10/06/2014

Marco is prompt and goes right to work. He is knowledgeable about plumbing, electrical, you name it. He's clean and quickly fixes the problem. Very, very nice man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed dishwasher, installed ceiling fan, installed floating wall shelves.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,plumbing,ceiling fans

I am a Master Plumber and Handyman Serviceman of Roanoke, Salem, Vinton and Floyd County specializing in home improvement trades. Marco Plumbing & Handyman Services are here for your home improvement needs, with quality craftsmanship.