Blue Ridge Wildlife Management LLC

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since December 2011

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Our mission is to provide permanent solutions to government agencies, businesses, and individuals experiencing wildlife and pest conflicts through unparalleled service, knowledge, and attitude in a friendly, courteous and professional manner while establishing a reputation as the wildlife, pest, and fishery experts of choice for any job large or small....

J & D Masonry LLC

90  REVIEWS
J & D Masonry LLC

J&D Masonry LLC has been providing quality block, brick and stone work since 1993 for homeowners as well as the commercial industry. Proficient in all areas of masonry. No job is too small. I promise to deliver exceptional work at a reasonable price. **I would like to add that communication is the key to a successful project, and I welcome any complaints or requests during a project in order to make everyone's project a success. **

09/29/2015

09/08/2015

It was cold that October and the caulk sealer used around the foundation of my house took several weeks to dry.  When it did, I found a section that wasn't sealed at all and another place with a big hole where they calked over a huge wasp nest.  I called back and the young man who originally did this work was sent to correct it.  That winter I had no mice at all and I was ecstatic.  In October 201...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider performed a mouse exclusion by closing entry points using a variety of products.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

06/10/2014

It went well. Caught sqirrels some days, not others. Did good job of covering open spaces.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put humane traps on roof for several days, to catch squirrels and relocate them. Sealed openings that might allow squirrels to get in attic

C

07/01/2013

I'm sure this company can do good things but they were way out of line for trapping groundhogs and closing up holes. Almost 5 thousand dollars. We couldn't afford that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider came and looked at our rodent problem then sent an estimate.

01/09/2012

The technician was very prompt and knowledgeable. He gave us a quote for them to install a custom chimney cap that we thought was very reasonable. It did not take alot of time for him to remove the squirrel, but I guess you pay for lnowledge and experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a squirrel from our fireplace. Installed a custom chimney cap to prevent future wildlife problems in our fireplace. They also inspected the rest of the house to make sure we did not have a family of squirrels living in our house.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

Removal of bats, beavers, birds, bobcats, cats, chipmunks, coyotes, deer, dogs, foxes, geese, groundhogs, moles, muskrats, opossum, pigeons, raccoons, rats, river otters, skunks, snakes, squirrels, voles, woodchuck, woodpeckers, trapping, inspections, damage identification, wildlife damage prevention repairs, pond management & fish stocking, dead animal removal odor control, standard and custom chimney caps, attic decontamination, non-poisonous rat and mouse control & bird netting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available