Affordable Home Maintenance, LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since January 2012

A Rated | 1 Review

5 employees....

Michaels painting & more

Michael's painting and more Interior/exterior painting Pressure washing Wallpaper installation and removal Custom trim work Back splash tile floor tiling landscaping epoxy counter tops deck staining some carpentry

01/30/2012

I loved that I didn't have to take time to do the shopping for the materials and they brought the receipts to me to keep track of my material expenses.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These guys are awesome, my home is  40 years old and I had a remodel in 2007  but I wanted to add some polish to the house after 1 1/2 years going through 4 different people,  who gave me estimates and a time to start the work, who either didn't show up or didn't follow up, I had about given up.  Then a friend told me about these guys, they came right away, and were on time... they gave me my estimate for labor and one for materials with in 2 days.  They showed up on time and worked with out  supervision.  I had new interior doors put in, new trim (floor trim) and crown molding, new lights and ceiling fans, painting walls, trim, ceilings, instaling a bathroom ceiling vent/fan, changing out electrical outlets and switches and cover plates.  They consulted me for styles, colors and price ranges for materials.  They worked quickly with out compromising quality and they moved furniture and cleaned up after themselves each day.  I had the option to go with them to the hardware store or give them the money and have them go with out me.  They worked while I was away at work and even let my dogs out to go pottie in the fenced in yard.  They were easy to work with on the days I was home.... no cussing, no loud music while they worked,  no smoking in or near the house and they told me daily what time they would be over and what time they finished.  I ended up giving them two different Honey-Do lists and now I'm working on putting together the third Honey-Do list.  No job was too small and the guys were very congenial and pleasant to be around. Ron, Chad, and Matt were awesome to work with and I highly recommend them.

CATEGORY remodeling

Remodeling project, ceramic tile, painting, trim work, doors, plumbing & electrical.