PestMasters Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1953 • Angie's List since June 2010

Locally owned and operated, serving Central Virginia since 1953. Additional e-mail - info@pestmasters.com. Award winning....

American Pest

1189  REVIEWS
American Pest

American Pest is offering disinfectant and wipe-down services at this time to combat the spread of COVID-19. As always, we offer top rated pest control for the home and business; servicing D.C., Maryland and Virginia for 90+ years. Proven and reliable pest control for rodents, ants, mosquitoes, bed bugs, termites, and more! Our highly-trained, certified pest control professionals will help you to take back your home from pests and keep them out. Award winning, green-friendly options. Service guarantees. Emergency services and 24/7 local communications. We're up to the task of discussing your unique pest problems and providing you with the best possible experience. Contact us today to learn more about our pest control services!

Offers by American Pest on Angie's List

05/19/2017

Service provided as requested. Great Job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PestMasters has been to our house once before to spray for termites, inside and out. He came out April 18 and did a great job. We will use in the future.

C

01/16/2017

Termite Inspection was fine, however the inspector pointed out two areas where he thought squirrels had entered the roof. That led to me to spend the next three hours purchasing supplies and trying to fix an item that was actually a false claim of damage not caused by squirrels, but holes that were purposely done by the builder and what most builders do for air flow needed in the attic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Inspection.

01/17/2016

I had them do quarterly pest control last year for a few quarters and then cancelled my service because my dogs got sick and I still had plenty of bugs, particularly silverfish and spiders. THEN - Last Friday I got a notice that they had treated my yard again and were charging me $100.   I did not contract with them again and don't know why they would just treat without my permission.  Fortunately...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly pest control over a year ago and then cancelled.  They came back and treated the yard - uninvited!!!!!

CATEGORY pest control

Regretfully, this service was the result of a system and clerical error which generated a service call to this home. On the very next business day we spoke directly with the homeowner apologizing for our mistake and clearing the account of all charges.

12/11/2015

I am forever grateful to this company. Especially Ian who is our exterminator. He is professional, friendly, kind, attentive and wonderful to my dog!  When Ian arrived this morning he listened to me and was very understanding.  He told me that he would make sure that our dog was locked in the garage and even put a towel down along the door to make sure the fumes would not go to the garage.  He cal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Pestmasters for extermination for the past 10 years.  I would NEVER use any other service. I called with concerns about fleas.  They walked me through the process and then sent an exterminator over the next morning,

06/18/2014

Pestmasters is always very punctual and thorough.    The same representative typically does our home and he is very efficient, friendly and does a good job.  We originally signed on with them to deal with "ant problems" and have not had any recurring issues since they solved the original problem.  We will continue to use them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We utilize Pestmasters for quarterly pest control for our primary home and two rental homes.     They have been doing the service for ~3  years.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest, termite, mosquito, bed bug and moisture control, sentricon termite baiting system, crawl space insulation, and attic blown-in insulation, vapor barriers & temp-vent automatic vents.

Fumigation & animal control.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check