Nilsen Eye Care

Angie's List since August 2012

Dedicated to incomparable service, leading edge optical care and providing the latest eyewear and contact lenses, Nilsen Eye Care wants you to see the difference caring makes. From our friendly staff and flexible hours, to the convenience of offering single vision glasses made the same day, we want to be Richmond's comprehensive eye care center. Every single member of our team appreciates the opportunity to earn and maintain your trust. We want your visit to be as pleasant as possible!...

06/10/2014

I like the people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Nilsen Eye Care for eye care.

10/21/2013

My experience went very well. The staff is professional and knowledgeable. The office was clean and welcoming and I would recommend this eye doctor to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visited for an annual eye exam.

04/24/2013

They have good practice. I like the staff's friendliness, the doctors' thoroughness and being knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been to Nilsen Eye Care for an eye exam.

08/20/2012

Overall, a very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Eric Nilsen has a great team. They explain each procedure as they're doing it and are very friendly. Dr. Nilsen got to know me before and during the appointment and used the info to find me the best lens for my needs and lifestyle. His office is clean and well-run.

08/03/2012

I could easily go 15 miles but I drive 114 miles to see them and it is well worth it. They are real great people. They go out of their way. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Nilsen Eye Care for my eye care needs.

CATEGORY optometrist

Comprehensive Eye Exams, Cataracts, Glaucoma, Dry Eyes, Allergy Related Eye Disease, Infections, Corneal Abrasions, Foreign Body Removal, Contact Lenses

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available