Hungerford Heating and Cooling

Founded 1921 • Angie's List since May 2011

Hungerford Heating and Cooling is a family owned business who treats each customer as one of our own. We provide residential and commercial accounts. Additional contact name - Ray Anderson. Additional email - info@hungerfordhvac.com....

Your Community Heating & Cooling

Hi folks, We have pushed our usual introduction statement down to prioritize a brief statement about the coronavirus pandemic that we find ourselves in the middle of. First of all, we want everyone to remain safe and follow the CDC guidance on how to prevent and mitigate the spread of the virus. With that said, the heating and air conditioning industry, for years now, has been in the unique position to offer to homeowners a product that has been scientifically proven to kill up to 99% of mold, bacteria, and dangerous viruses in the air and on the surfaces in your home. This product has been used by the US Military as well as hospitals and schools. The first 3 images in our gallery below, contain more detailed information about this product called the REME HALO. If the print is too small to read, you should right click on the image and save it. Then you can open your saved copy. Also watch a couple of the YouTube videos. Or... just go to actuneup.biz and click on REME - HALO. Give us a call to have yours installed. Hi folks. My name is Rakim and I and my son Charles own and operate this company together and are blessed to be given the opportunity to do so. I am a N.A.T.E. certified Master Tradesman and a father of 8. I'm training my son in the HVAC trade and on how to be successful while operating a business with integrity. Charles is a graduate of Monacan High School and J. Sergeant Reynolds Community College and has been in the trade for several years now. I have worked for a few of the largest and smallest HVAC companies in the area over the years and I know everything they are doing right and what they are doing wrong. We get it. We believe we can do a better job at service and keep the price more reasonable. So far we have proven that to be true. We are so sincerely appreciative of you helping us grow and being a part of our success story.

Award 2019

07/23/2020

I have been with Hungerford Heating and Cooling for many years. In the servicing department Monica is attentive, polite and knows who needs to come out to help with your problem and getting you serviced quickly. The young lady who answers the phone Angela, is very polite and knows right where to direct your calls. In the field my service person has been Chuck so I have to call him out here for exc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great Company

CATEGORY heating oil companies

06/14/2017

The folks at Hungerford were great to work with. The estimator (Andy) can out and was very thorough, professional, honest, and quick to provide a quote. The quote was lower than 2 others that I had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 2 Ton HVAC system with gas furnace.

04/21/2017

We have a contract with them so they come out once a year and service both units. I wouldn't use them if I didn't feel comfortable with them. They seem to be pretty much right with everyone else on price. Whenever I call them they are right here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have them come out and do a service once a year. They service my air conditioner and my home heating.

01/05/2016

I was able to fix the problem myself by cleaning the ignitor pin and heating elements. Heater is working properly now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing was performed. I no longer needed the service.

07/09/2015

Excellent! Prompt service and knowledgeable staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new heat pump and indoor unit

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial fuel, budget plans, repairs, installations of heat pumps, boilers, AC & Geothermal units.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available