CUSTOM VIEW

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Exterior Medics

451  REVIEWS
Exterior Medics

Exterior Medics is a premier home remodeling company, specializing in exterior replacement and repairs for both commercial and residential properties. When it comes to service and execution, we are unmatched. We've earned the Angie's List Super Service Award for 8 consecutive years, and are among just 2% of contractors nationwide to earn the GAF Master Elite status. Our team handles every project with utmost care and a laser-focused attention to detail. We consider every home we touch to be a reflection of our high standards, and treat every homeowner like a beloved member of our own family. Bonded and well insured. Licensed in both Maryland and Virginia.

Award 2019
Offers by Exterior Medics on Angie's List

03/04/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed custom sized tempered glass to repair a deteriorated French door / sidelight patio door. Custom View responded quickly with pricing, and the order was filled within the time frame promised. Communication was punctual and very professional. I was very satisfied with all aspects of the transaction.

12/10/2012

The installation went perfectly. They had a dumpster delivered to the house and filled it up with the old windows and doors. They were polite professional and neat. They were also very careful not to let let my cats out! This review was unsolicited by custom view and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom View installed windows and doors at my home in Midlothian. I used them several years ago but decided to get three other bids prior to committing to them again. Their "turned out to be the lowest of all the bids I got and they installed a quality product in my house.

08/07/2006

Custom View did a good job on the installation but I felt it could have cut better because there were some rough edges. They also a lot of caulking around the door. It took about a day to complete the installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom View replaced a French door to the patio.