C. B. T. HVAC, Inc.

Angie's List since February 2013

A Rated | 1 Review

Your Community Heating & Cooling

Hi folks, We have pushed our usual introduction statement down to prioritize a brief statement about the coronavirus pandemic that we find ourselves in the middle of. First of all, we want everyone to remain safe and follow the CDC guidance on how to prevent and mitigate the spread of the virus. With that said, the heating and air conditioning industry, for years now, has been in the unique position to offer to homeowners a product that has been scientifically proven to kill up to 99% of mold, bacteria, and dangerous viruses in the air and on the surfaces in your home. This product has been used by the US Military as well as hospitals and schools. The first 3 images in our gallery below, contain more detailed information about this product called the REME HALO. If the print is too small to read, you should right click on the image and save it. Then you can open your saved copy. Also watch a couple of the YouTube videos. Or... just go to actuneup.biz and click on REME - HALO. Give us a call to have yours installed. Hi folks. My name is Rakim and I and my son Charles own and operate this company together and are blessed to be given the opportunity to do so. I am a N.A.T.E. certified Master Tradesman and a father of 8. I'm training my son in the HVAC trade and on how to be successful while operating a business with integrity. Charles is a graduate of Monacan High School and J. Sergeant Reynolds Community College and has been in the trade for several years now. I have worked for a few of the largest and smallest HVAC companies in the area over the years and I know everything they are doing right and what they are doing wrong. We get it. We believe we can do a better job at service and keep the price more reasonable. So far we have proven that to be true. We are so sincerely appreciative of you helping us grow and being a part of our success story.

Award 2019

06/03/2014

Very happpy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chuck is a great guy.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac