B Lilly Custom Painting LLC

A57 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since December 2010

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2601 Melbourne Dr

Richmond, VA 23225

B. Lilly was founded in august of 2006 & is owned and operated by Brent Lilly. We are located in Richmond, VA, have 15 years of experience, and will always take the time to ensure a job well done and will provide top-quality interior painting services. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. May contact through email (blilly@blillypainting.com), call or text (804) 334-8204...

Interior Painting (57)Exterior Painting (3)

04/21/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Lilly painted my living room, dining room and hallway. He has done painting for me before and is the only interior painter I would use. He is punctual, polite, informative and is willing to go the extra mile to make sure the job is done to perfection. I think his paint jobs are amazing and he cleans up just as well as he paints. I would highly recommend him!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2014

12/27/2011

Brent Lilly is truly an expert of his craft. His ability to transform a room, and attention to detail is amazing. He is extremely pleasant to work with and has a "take time to do it the right way" attitude. He even made me a "custom color" which I ended up using for the entire first floor of my home! Truly excellent work, Brent. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim paint, wall paint, cabinetry, wallpaper removal, ceiling painting, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2011

11/17/2011

The owner, Brent Lilly, responded to my call for an estimate within 3 hours. He arrived the next day to look at the job and provided me with a written estimate at that time. He was busy so could not do my painting until the following week (which was fine with me) so when he arrived the following week (promptly on time) he proceeded to complete all the painting in one day. Brent is so personable, c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had interior living room, dining room and hallway painted including trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2011

08/16/2011

I am extremely happy with the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brent completed preparing and painting my stairwell/hall in several hours.  He was helpful and pleasant, asked pertainent questions and offered color advice.  He worked in a quiet, unobstrusive manner.  Everything was left neat and clean.  He is very professional and personable.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2011

05/04/2011

Brent continues to impress us with his skills and professionalism. He is outstanding in the work he performs. we would reccomend him to anyone for anysize job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brent has worked three various size projects for us, it consisted of stripping large amounts of wallpaper, and preparing the wall for a coat of paint. In all Brent has painted 9 rooms in our house. One project consisted of sanding previously stained wood then painting the wood white.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2011

04/07/2011

Brent is a Richmond native and he treats your home as if it were his own. His ability to match colors, make suggestions and work to your schedule make him a true professional. I would highly recommend Brent Lilly to any family or friends in need of a trustworthy painter who provides consultative services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brent did my family room and kitchen. I had just sustained water damage in my house and after having my hardwood floors replaced and re-stained, Brent completed the job by making my house look like new again. He was able to very quickley size up what the contractors in before him did, pointed out what still needed to happen on their (contractors) part before he was able to start, and then gave me an affordable estimate that had me hiring him on the spot.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2011

12/15/2010

Brent was a joy to work with. He was punctual, neat, and most times I barely knew he was there. No messy cans and bins and brushes laying around and always cleaned up before he left for the day. He worked around my schedule and boxes. ( we just moved in). He even rearranged his schedule to try to get in prior to the movers coming so we could get some rooms done ahead of time. He was patient with t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired to paint interior of our new home. Had to remove wall paper and glue in dining room as well as paint wainscoting in dining room. Approximately 4000 square feet of space.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2010