B Lilly Custom Painting LLC

A57 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since December 2010

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2601 Melbourne Dr

Richmond, VA 23225

B. Lilly was founded in august of 2006 & is owned and operated by Brent Lilly. We are located in Richmond, VA, have 15 years of experience, and will always take the time to ensure a job well done and will provide top-quality interior painting services. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. May contact through email (blilly@blillypainting.com), call or text (804) 334-8204...

Interior Painting (57)Exterior Painting (3)

11/05/2014

Brent was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive and punctual. He managed to paint the entire bedroom (large room) in just over 2 hours and the quality is great. I am very pleased with the work and would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted master bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2014

10/30/2014

Mr. Lilly was responsive to emails/texts.  He showed up for the initial consult on time and acted with professionalism.  His quote was sent in a timely fashion & was very reasonable.    He was punctual each day & work was completed in the time he stated.  He is by far the cleanest painter I have ever met!  I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted 2 Bedrooms, Living Room & Kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2014

10/26/2014

Brent was absolutely amazing.  I called Brent for a cost estimate to paint my dental office. He came in far below the other quotes I received, and was extremely knowledgeable about paint types and colors. As a dentist, creating a gorgeous, natural-looking smile has a lot to do with the type of lighting and color reflections used in the operatory. Brent completely understood this and helped me to t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted 4 dental operatories (2 colors), a hallway, and touched up other areas of the office.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2014

09/17/2014

Brent is terrific.  He was very patient when we had to reschedule due to other work in the house. Always cheerful, diligent, and attentive to detail, Brent is meticulous with his work.  His color suggestions completely transformed our home.  I am thrilled with Brent's work and highly recommend him to anyone needing an indoor painter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted living room, 2nd floor hall, 3 bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2014

09/02/2014

Mr. Lilly did the most amazing paint job in our room.  His work left me speechless and that is very hard to do.  Beautiful!  I wasn't home when the work was done, but my husband said Mr. Lilly was polite, very efficient, and very detailed in his work.  His lines are perfect!  He made sure to not get paint or splatters on our trim or our carpet.  There is no lint or fuzzies in the paint.  It's  jus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted the walls and ceiling of our 11x11 room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2014

07/24/2014

Brent did a fantastic job! From the first contact via e-mail to completion of the job everything went smoothly. He prepared the rooms for painting and put everything back where he found it. He made some suggestions and ensured that the job went according to my wishes. The rooms look beautiful and I am so glad I was able to find such a reliable and skilled interior painter. I also felt that the pri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted 2 bedrooms and a bathroom and shower room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2014

06/24/2014

I can't say enough positive things about Brent and his work.  I had several painters come out and give us quotes, but Brent was one of the most competitive ones.  He was excellent and did a fantastic paint job.  Worth every penny.  We'll use him again and again.  Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the interior of our house:  foyer, downstairs hallway, stairwell, upstairs hallway, living room, kitchen and family room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2014

05/06/2014

Brent was able to start our painting a day early which was very helpful to us.  Job was done quickly and looks great.   I had some concerns about the cutting in at ceiling and floor before he started but no need to worry with Brent as I soon found out.  He did a great job very efficiently.  We were very pleased with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brent painted our living room/dining areas and one wall in the kitchen, two bedrooms and a hall, a closet and baseboard in those rooms painted.  Patched nail holes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2014

03/21/2014

Brent did a fantastic job. I really cannot put into words how impressed we are with his work. All I can say is that he will be doing any and all painting for me in the future. I picked his company from Angie's List along with two other companies and he was the cheapest quote as well. Ultimately though I picked him from the reviews not just the price and he did not disappoint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the complete upstairs of my house with trim (including doors and windows). 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a huge hallway that is very high above the steps, and 5 closets. He did some random caulking that I asked for as well in other parts of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2014

03/04/2014

Brent painted two bedrooms and a large living room dining room area. He had to paint antique white over dark purple. He did an outstanding job, was very neat and precise. I will definitely use him again. His price was very reasonable. He even braved a snow storm to do the job. Couldn't be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brent painted two bedrooms and a large living room dining room area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2014