B Lilly Custom Painting LLC

A57 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since December 2010

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2601 Melbourne Dr

Richmond, VA 23225

B. Lilly was founded in august of 2006 & is owned and operated by Brent Lilly. We are located in Richmond, VA, have 15 years of experience, and will always take the time to ensure a job well done and will provide top-quality interior painting services. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. May contact through email (blilly@blillypainting.com), call or text (804) 334-8204...

Interior Painting (57)Exterior Painting (3)

03/24/2016

Brent did an excellent job!  The walls/rooms look fantastic!  We plan to have him return early next year to do the upstairs. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the interior lower level of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2016

12/06/2015

Brent was punctual and professional throughout the job.  I will use Brent for all my future painting needs, and I would highly recommend him for any painting job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted a powder room and large entryway as well as ceilings and trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2015

08/23/2015

Brent did a great job painting our two rooms in our house. He was on time, quick to respond to emails with questions and concerns, and I would definitely use him again for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting master bedroom & living room

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2015

08/23/2015

We have used B Lilly Painting numerous times over the past several years, and Brent continues to do an outstanding job. This particular job was more difficult for Brent because he was coming behind the people remodeling our kitchen. Do to delays in getting the kitchen completed, Brent had to move his schedule a few times, but he was very accommodating. We are so glad that we have found B. Lilly Pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted, breezeway, utility room, hall, office, kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2015

07/30/2015

The owner, Brent, is absolutely amazing. He doesn't even use tape when he paints!! He came over to do an estimate, which took only a few moments, later that day he gave me a detailed estimate - paint & material costs broken out from labor. Comparing it to other painters, it was very competitive. The day he came to paint, he showed up right on time. The painting is perfect and there wasn't a speck ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted our living room (walls & ceiling), lounge (removed wallpaper, walls & ceiling), and all hallways. I have used him in the past to also paint our bedroom (walls, ceiling, & hallway), dining room (walls & ceiling), and guest room (walls & ceiling).

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2015

03/20/2015

I had Brent paint my kitchen and family room.  He was recommended by a friend and I read his raving reviews on Angie?s List.  I couldn't agree more. He did a phenomenal job and even my extremely critical husband was pleased.  Brent was very neat and finished the job on time.  The price was more than fair, knowing the outcome, I would have paid more.  He was friendly and professional.  I can?t wait...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint Kitchen and Family room including ceilings, trim, doors, and wainscoting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2015

02/13/2015

We were so pleased with the quality and value of Brent's work!  We had put off having our home painted because of the inconvenience and mess involved with painting a whole home.  Turns out, we would have done it sooner if we new how neat, quiet, professional, and considerate Brent was.  The house looks BEAUTIFUL!  We would definitely hire Brent for any future paint projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted whole home interior.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2014

01/08/2015

Brent and Astrid over the course of six days painted our entire home. Professional, prompt, honest, and quality workmanship from both. My husband and I will definitely use them again for all of our interior painting needs, and recommend his services to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Home Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2014

12/30/2014

Mr. Lilly did wonderful work!  He was an excellent communicator too.   I changed my mind about the kind of paint finish I wanted and he had already bought the paint.  He brought me the kind I wanted at no cost and left me the original paints at no cost.   I would hire him again without hesitation!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Lilly painted two bedrooms.   He painted the ceilings, doors, trim, and walls (2 coats).  He fixed all nail holes and cracks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2014

11/23/2014

Brent did a good job of painting.   He does the work himself except for the last day when he needed to have help in order to move a heavy piece of furniture in the dining room.  When putting the top back on the hutch my furniture was scratched due in part to the fact that a combination of Brent and his helper were not strong enough to handle the piece of furniture.  He knew about this piece of fur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted dining room, kitchen, family room. sunroom, master bedroom and master bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2014