Virginia Dental Solutions

A 88 Reviews

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since June 2015

1890 Preston White Dr Suite 200

Reston, VA 20191

Whether you are one of our longtime patients, or you are new to the community and are looking for a dentist in the Northern Virginia area, we hope you will take a few minutes to read the information presented here. One of the goals of this site is to provide our patients with an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about dentistry, tooth care, procedures and treatments. We believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make wise choices about their oral health. You will also find an overview of our practice including our doctors and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information. For over 30 years, our practice has provided the highest quality dental care by placing the needs of the patients above all else. We care for the entire family, providing a wide range of services: including, preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. As licensed dentists in Reston and Ashburn, we work with our patients so they can achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums and teeth. We take pride in providing a comfortable office experience where our qualified staff is friendly and knowledgeable and takes the time with our patients to explain their treatment options and inform them of additional preventive care. We feel this will lead to a more trusting doctor/patient relationship and, for many people, alleviate the stress associated with their dental visits. Our offices are conveniently located in Fairfax and Loudoun counties, and we offer some evening and Saturday hours. We invite you to call with any questions or email us via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site. We will do everything possible to ensure you a pleasant visit. ...

dentistry (80)cosmetic dentistry (12)oral surgery (6)denture lab (2)tooth extraction (2)tmj treatment (1)family doctor (1)pediatric dentistry (1)

04/25/2017

I would say they're good. I would rate them pretty high. The work took about an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They corrected a tooth problem.

CATEGORY denture labs

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2017

02/21/2017

I have been with Virginia Dental Solutions for as long as I've lived in Sterling. The support staff, hygienists, and dentists are all polite, professional, and on top of their game. I've had no problems that were the fault of the practice at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been here for cleanings, a filling, and a root canal/crown.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2017

02/14/2017

We have used Virginia Dental Services for the past 10 years and been very happy with their services. The office staff is very helpful and welcoming. We have used all of the dentists and several technicians. they have all been very gentle and explained the procedures as they did them. Whenever additional services were needed, the options were discussed with us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning, xrays, regular checkup, fillings

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2017

06/28/2015

Waiting room is very clean and well stocked with magazines.  Front office desk staff efficiently checks you in and out.  Short wait until I was called, which has always been typical.  Upon checkout, insurance info was confirmed; they send the bill.  I see the same hygienist each visit; she completes a health update form, checks my gums, cleans and polishes my teeth.  Dentist comes in after she is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Six month routine checkup.  Updated health information is taken at each visit. No xrays taken this visit.  Dentist visted me after my teeth were cleaned; very nice, efficient check, yet brief time with the dentist when there are no problems.  Front desk staff very nice and efficient.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2015

03/23/2015

They are always prompt - you don't sit around waiting your turn. The front desk staff is pleasant and professional. The dental assistants are great. They explain what they are doing and provide good information about dental care and products. The dentists are very personable. They are willing to sit and answer questions. So while they are all very prompt, it isn't like they are railroading custome...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went for a regular checkup/cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2015

01/20/2015

Service was really good.  Staff was polite, friendly and professional. The waiting room was tidy and clean. Within five minutes of my appointment time, I was in the dentist chair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a teeth cleaning and some fillings done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2014

12/18/2014

Virginia Dental Solutions located at Sunset Hills. They are great. They get 'A's across the board. It is a very efficiently run office. The doctors are, I think that they are very well qualified. The staff is very friendly. They do very good dental work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last time I used them was not more than a month ago.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2014

12/08/2014

My whole family sees him. I have been going to him for about 8 years now. I like the whole office and the staff is very friendly. They are very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my Dentist.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2014

12/01/2014

They are very professional but may want to check on insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have visited for a routine dental service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2014

11/10/2014

Dr. Novivk is very friendly, never rushed, very professional and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual checkup

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2014